Bump Buddies 30th April 2011

XxCharlxX

Reaction score
Hi all,
Im looking for some buddies jue on the 30th of April 2010 or sometime near this date, Would love to compare notes and keep in contact even after baby have been born, would love to hear from you
XxCharlxX
ps have you started to feel the baby move yet? im not shore if i have or not little confused as this is my first.

hiya, i'm due 24th of april, if you wanna be bump buddies let me know! xxx

hiya, yes shore would love to be bump buddies, they got my dates a little wrong so now we are going for the 26th of April for the due date so only 2 days between us. How are you feeling? iv started to feel a little better now so hopefully be on the up
xxcharlxx

Hi! :hi:

I'm due on the 26th April too, would love to chat to either of you sometime xXx

hi Miss Miffy would love to chat to you, your due on the same date as me what is great never would of fort i would meet anyone due on the same date, how are you feeling? im starting to get tied a bit now and my back is killing me lol. cant wait to hear from you xx

I'm feeling pretty good at the moment, had a lil bit of back ache for the first time the other day but nothing much! Didn't have a good start to my pregnancy though, I had problems with my liver and really bad morning sickness, but that's all gone now so I'm finally starting to enjoy it! :dance:

Have you found out the baby's sex?? At my 20 week scan he/she was too shy to show me so I've got to wait now to find out! Luckily got another scan at the end of January, I'm desperate to know. xXx

Hi Miss.Miffy
yes i found out im having a boy on my 20 week scan couldn't believe it really so excited now going to call him Isaac. Didn't have much morning sickness really was quite lucky with that one, i had a urine infection at the start of my pregnancy what wasn't nice but all clear from that now, have you felt baby moving yet? little Isaac seems to be doing the Olympics in my belly lol don't seem to get much piece and quiet now (well the odd days were there is no movement) don't think i get any more scans now with the nhs guess i just have to wait till Isaac comes along. speak to you soon

ps happy new year

Awh thats a lovely name, if I have a boy we're calling him Joshua but not decided on a girl's name yet.

I can't wait to find out what I'm having, luckily I've got 3 more scans before he/she is due otherwise I'd be paying for a private one. Yes felt the first proper kick at 18 weeks and now I can see my belly moving, he/she is mainly awake at night though. Can other people feel baby Issac moving? My bf can't feel the kicks yet :nope:

Have you started buying things yet? I had my moses basket for Christmas, seeing it has made everything more real, it's so exciting.

Happy New Year to you too!! xXx

Hey yeah I replied sorry I think I'd gone offline before I recieved it xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"