Bump Buddies? 9.15.2013

kel3639

NTNP
Reaction score
I'm due around September 15th and would love to chat with anyone due around the same day? :)

I am due around the same date, hasn't been confirmed yet! But I know it is between September 7-16 :)

Yay! I'm not confirmed yet either. My OB only estimated according to my levels and O day.

What are all of your symptoms?

I have been having nausea non stop for the past week, its making me so tired and drowsy its hard to function normally at work haha! Plus vomiting a bit, sore breasts, having lots of cravings. How about you?

I work in an OB office as a secretary, so I know how to calculate it all myself! But I am going for my first scan hopefully within the next to weeks to give me an exact date :)

I estimated based on my ovulation that im due Sept 17th but think I will need a scan to confirm :)

Not many symptoms as yet except for some tiredness and sore back! I am sure that will all change soon though!

I have been having nausea non stop for the past week, its making me so tired and drowsy its hard to function normally at work haha! Plus vomiting a bit, sore breasts, having lots of cravings. How about you?

I work in an OB office as a secretary, so I know how to calculate it all myself! But I am going for my first scan hopefully within the next to weeks to give me an exact date :)

I used the date my last period started, which was 12/13..I got my positive at 3 weeks 2 days! My doctor wants me to come in as they feel that is very early to be getting a positive...I go next Friday for the test...

I estimated based on my ovulation that im due Sept 17th but think I will need a scan to confirm :)

I am good only fatigued, greatly...I have been going to bed at 8 PM and up by 6 AM for work and could sleep for HOURS more! :cry: I am also really bloated and can't button my jeans anymore...I ordered the next size on line b/c well I need something to wear for the next few months at work! lol

Not many symptoms as yet except for some tiredness and sore back! I am sure that will all change soon though!

I wish you good luck! And hope that you are for sure pregnant :)

can i join??? I think i will be due on 9/21/13. First day of last pd was 12/15/12. I had a m/c in oct , so i go in on the 1/28 at 6W2D for a u/s just to check on the little bean!!!

Hello Ladies and congratulations to everybody! :dust:

I am due 9.25.13

I would love some bump buddies! Can I join?

can i join??? I think i will be due on 9/21/13. First day of last pd was 12/15/12. I had a m/c in oct , so i go in on the 1/28 at 6W2D for a u/s just to check on the little bean!!!

Hello Ladies and congratulations to everybody! :dust:

I am due 9.25.13

I would love some bump buddies! Can I join?

Congrats and welcome to the both of you!! :flower:

Someone will have to take over. I had a mc. H&H 9 months to you all!

So so sorry to hear of your loss!! My first/previous pregnancy ended in miscarriage so I really feel for you - All the best for the future.

On another note, I would love to join in on the September bumps! I'm due 9th September 2013 going by my LMP - Will await the 12week scan to confirm dates. Congrats to all on your wee rapidly growing beans!

Very sorry for your loss Kel.

Baby.Bliss - If you go to Longue Area, Groups & Discussions, Pregnancy, there's a couple September due date groups. Congrats!

Hi everyone.

I'm due 15th Sept if all goes well. Fingers crossed for us all. How is everyone feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->