Bump Buddies anyone due May 2012?

pip squeek

Reaction score
Hi Girls

I finially got by BFP think i am about 5 weeks so will be due in may sometime.

Anyone fancy buddying up?

Also has anyone had any symptoms yet? I dont remember when it all started with my first lo

Hi Pip Squeak! I'm also 5 weeks pregnant (with my first) :)
I've had symptoms since I pretty much conceived... so lots of cramping and bloating, I'm ALWAYS tired, food aversions, I can smell EVERYTHING, and a little cranky.
I have my first appointment/ultrasound on the 30th! Pretty exciting!

congrats heideandseek. oh wow we dont get untrasounds that early we have to wait till 12 weeks :( im jealous lol. The first scan is amzing. I have my first doctors appointment tonight. Will they give you your due date at your scan then?

I just feel crampy at the moment

I would assume that they would give me a due date... at any rate, I'm assuming I'm having a scan done as the website says to come with a full bladder for better pictures!

I remembered more symptoms: crrraaazzzzy dreams and I'm so thirsty like.. wake up in the middle of the night thirsty, and then have to pee of course lol. I pee SO much now it's ridiculous.

Let me know how your first appt goes!!

hi ladies
im due may 4th 2012.. but at the moment im waiting for a scan on monday 12th sept as i had a ectopic last time so just wating to makesure little one in the right place.. im very hopeful all is well and i feel ok usual symptoms sicky sore boobs cant stop peeing..lol so hopefully i will carry on my journey with you guys :) xx:thumbup:

Hi Emma33! I hope so too! that must be awful, it's one of my fears. I have my fingers crossed and sending you good luck for the 12th. Let us know the good news once you hear it!

Thankyou... im counting down till monday in sleeps..lol ive had work all day and tomorrow so thats passed some time just got to get through sunday and monday morn.. i feel quite positive about this pregnancy so thats got to count for something i think instint has a very good part to play and mines telling me all will be ok :) :thumbup:

little one is in my womb!!!! i just love saying that .. the relief is amazing... woohooo xxxxxxxxx:happydance:

Hi

I am also expecting somewhere around second week of May. Its really exicitng toknow that you all are also due the same time.

Congrats to all. Emma best of luck for your appointment.

cheers. with best wishes lets begin this journey...... :)

Love

Candy

I am expecting May 10th 2012 also. I go to the Dr today to get a scan. Im so excited Im about to bust.

hey ladies
how we all doing... im feeling :sick: 99% of the time..:( though its rather reasurring,, got the usual sore boobs too... and im always ready to go to sleep..lol hope your all doing ok xxxx

congrats all on ur BFP :)
i am also due in MAY i think the 29th.. only 4 weeks today so super early! lol

not many symptoms apart from gassy :blush: and sore boobs..lol!

but I'm only just so I'm sure will all come..with my first i had bad headaches sikness all the way and real spotty! haha. hope i don't get it all this time! especially since I'm at uni too! agghh

:) xx

hiya beckie.. :)
aww congrats on your BFP too... i found out when i was 4 weeks .. this is my 4th and theres quite a age gap..my others are 15 14 and 12... so its kinda like starting all over..:wacko:thnaks for the friend request.. :) x

Hi sorry iv not been on my lap top is broken and had to use my stupid phone.

How is everyone feeling today? Iv been getting quite a bit of nausea today but apart from that im feeling pretty good.

Really excited now i got my first midwife appointment through for next wednesday cant wait

I am 6 weeks and 1 day today i cant get my ticker to work :dohh:

congrats all on ur BFP :)
i am also due in MAY i think the 29th.. only 4 weeks today so super early! lol

not many symptoms apart from gassy :blush: and sore boobs..lol!

but I'm only just so I'm sure will all come..with my first i had bad headaches sikness all the way and real spotty! haha. hope i don't get it all this time! especially since I'm at uni too! agghh

:) xx

Hi thank you for the friend request i have now accepted.

oh yeah im very gassy too :blush: no sore boobs tho

Yeah i had terrible sickness with my first too im sooo hoping its stays away think it started at about 7 weeks with my lo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->