Bump buddies due around april 2011

KeirasMummy.

Expecting A Little Girl
Reaction score
Hey

My name is Catherine am 20 years old & live in England.
This is my first pregnancy, am due 26th April 2011 & am looking for buddies who are due around the same time. Am soo excited & it would be nice to talk about & share experiences with others going through the same stages as me especially as this is my first baby!

xx

hey hun!! i'm due april 18th, 2011. I'm finally starting to get excited!!:happydance:

ohh btw, my name is kirsten, i'm 19 and this is gonna be my first too. i'm living in the u.s. (georgia) :]

it is also my first pregnancy am am soo excited although extremely nervous at the same time lol xx

Hi! I'm also 20 yrs old, expecting my first on April 9th, 2011. So glad to connect with others that are so close in age and due date! I was beginning to feel extremely secluded. I'm the first of my friends to become pregnant and its hard not to have anyone to talk to about all the joys (and miseries haha) of this time.

If anyone wants to connect over Facebook, my profile is open to the public and messages are heartily welcome!

See attachment. The forum won't let newbies like me post text links/emails as a safety precaution to avoid spam bots.

Attachments

• fb.jpg
    fb.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 0
I am 29 and pregnant with my third. I am due on April 17th 2011
I am from Michigan!!

Carissa 29 (yrs old or young) from Australia (anyone joining Oprah on her Dec trip here?!) due 24th April which is Easter Sunday here & would have been my mum's 51st birthday :)

Happy to add to my bump buddies list :)

hi all,
im due the 30th of April 2011, due to have my second scan on the 8th of December what im really looking forward to and hopefully find out if its a boy or girl.
XxCharlxX

hi all,
just a update, went to see my midwife today and all was fine got the triple test done for down syndrome what was ok even though i don't like needles but getting a little use to them now jue to the amount of times in pregnancy they need to take blood. Heard the baby's heart beat for the first time today what was fab and a very special moment for me and daddy....
Im now 16 weeks 6 days pregnant and now got a due date of the 26th April 2011 so all is good, hows everyone else feeling? seeing to be getting better now loosing the morning sickness and starting to feel less tied so hopefully on a up...
speak to all soon and keep me updated on your news XxCharlxX\

Hey Charl, glad all is going well for you :)

All good here too, as far as i know- i bought a doopler last week but can't seam to find bubs heart beat on it. :( Trying not to get too worried, i felt movement at 15 & half weeks & 16 weeks but nothing since.

Seeing the Dr on Thursday for a check up so hoping he can check bubs out for me :)

Will you find out the gender of your bubs?! :)

hope all goes well for you caRISSasBump try not to worry. im not shore if im feeling baby move or its just gas as this is my first but hopefully as pregnancy goes along ill be able to notice the difference. i was going to buy one of them but cost quite a lot and because im getting married on the 11th of December a lot of my spare cash is going on that. yes hopefully at the 20 week scan i will if baby will let me as it wouldn't move to get down syndrome scan done lol

Hi Ladies,
I have an (Edd) April 30, 2011 but i am carrying twins, the doctor said that i will have a due date closer to the end of march. Which provided they are healthy and ready for i will be ecstatic. My birthday is April 2nd I will 21. The twins will be my first biological children. I have my level 2 scan December 6th.

My name is Brittany and i would love to have a text buddy, or skype buddy.

hi brilove4195
would love to be your buddy, how you feeling?

I am feeling awesome, i am getting excited, Monday i get to find out the sex of both babies grant they cooperate! :) i get to see all their toes again :)

-lol but on the down note one of the babies is sitting so low i feel like i have to pee with every step :)

hi, I'm Debbie, due the beginning of april with my second, I'm 29, from the north east, and still very nervous!
xx

Update
hi all,
Been for scan today all good news baby is fine and growing well, couldn't believe how much baby has grown since my last scan seems like ages ago and yes gell is still freezing cold, the scan was ever so detailed and baby was checked for any problems but lucky anoth all was good and baby is all healthy with no health problems what is great, Baby was playing ball (well at least for the first part) and found out if baby is boy and girl......... and guess what its a little boy :blue: was a bit of a shock when they said there's his willy but had asked to start with to find out and really wanted a boy so really really happy..
well ill leave you with my good news as im off to celebrate

xxxxx

Hi ladies! My name is Liz and i'm from the US hoping to find some bump buddies. I'm due with my 1st :baby: boy due on April 27th :) I'm so glad this site/thread exists! It's so nice to have people to talk to that you can relate with about your pregnancy. It's wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->