Bump Buddies due July 2013 Sydney

Bad news: had light flow bleeding, brown blood. Im really scared.

Good news: went to ER HCG beta is 110,000. Sad thing is I cant go for a scan until Fri morning.

Trying my best to remain positive and praying everything will be ok.

brown blood usually means its old and if its only light spotting then hopefully its nothing to worry about... try to stay positive hun
the beta result is great. definately sounds like its well up there and a strong pregnancy!
has the bleeding stopped?
let me know how your u/sound goes tomorrow... will be thinking of you xoxo

The bleeding has stopped. Just have discoloured CM.
Im feeling much better than yesterday.
But will be more relieved after the scan.
I told my boss that Im 10 weeks pregnant & having complications.
Wont be working this week.

Good idea to take some time off. At least they know to be careful and not overload you with work to cause stress.
Glad its stopped. some spotting can be normal during pregnancy. personally ive never experienced it before either so i can imagine how much it would scare you especially after the m/c
stay strong in there little bub hehehe

Just waiting to go into have an u/s.
I have got to say Ctown Public drs are so fkn rude.
Never have I been so angry.
Im never coming back here again.
I feel like walking out now but Im desparate for the scan.

Ok so I figured out why the dr/midwife was such a bitch. Shes filling in for the head nurse who is on holiday. This lady couldnt work the u/s machine & had to call another nurse to come & do the scan. Prior to the scan she asked me a whole bunch of questions. She pretty much laughed at most of my responses & second guessed my answers.

I saw my lil baby and the heartbeat. Im happy with that but will never go to Ctown hospital ever again.

wow thats the first bad thing ive heard about c'town public. glad all went well with the u/sound :) thats the main thing
hang in there little baby.... and dont go scarying your mummy like that hehe
you're almost 12 weeks hey? i'll be 7wks on monday then tuesday my ultrasound...finally!

Hooray for ur first U/S. Will DH be with you?

Ctown hospital has had a bad rep for many yrs. Its the worst hospital in NSW.
Cant even find ur way around the place these days. Everyone u speak to in there is lost.
I will be 12 weeks this time nxt week.

Yeah I made the u/sound for that date to make sure hubby will be back from summernats (car show in canberra) by then lol. both DH and DS will be with me for the u/sound. this weekend will go so slowly, i can feel it already
was hubby at your first u/sound with you? felt soooo sick over the last 3 days and oh my, the throbbing headaches.... grrrr
how are you feeling? your symptoms should be starting to settle down now :)

Great to hear ur famz will be there to support u.
I didnt realise the summernats where on this early in the yr.

Yes DH was with me at the first scan @ 6 wks. He wasnt with me for my 1st pregnancy.
I was mad but he realises now its a big deal and has made up for it.

The symptoms are still there but I thinks its more manageable. And I think Im more hungry.
I notice that if I sleep in I dont feel so nauseous in the morning.
The headaches suck cos we cant do much to relieve them :(

My clothes r getting tight but i dont think i look pregnant. @ the stage where I just look fat or bloated.
Will need to buy new underwear & clothes in a few weeks.

Did u see the weather forecast for the next week??
Its going to be stinking hot!! Please stay hydrated & keep safe :)

Yes its going to be a heatwave alright! Yeah you make sure you stay hydrated too :)
glad your hubby has woken up to things with this pregnancy. mine has always come to u/sounds and midwife appointments. i have friends whos partners had nothing to do with any of their pregnancies, sad but true. im grateful that my DH has always been involved :)

tuesday cant come quick enough..... the longest 3 weeks of my life waiting for this u/sound lol

Good luck for tues. I have my first OB appt tmr. A bit nervous as this will be my first experience.
What did u get up to this wkend? Packing has sort of helped take my mind off pregnancy.
I attempted to do lots of packing. But did very minimal. Felt like i ran out of breath just getting off the couch.
If u dont hear from me next wk i apologise in advanced. Ive got to move 90% belongings out of the house.
Plus its month end at work so Im gonna be stressed. I really needed to be at the office the three days i recently took off.

Thanks, im nervous big time...just want to make sure theres really a heartbeat then i can get properly excited about it all hehe
My weekend was good. I spent most of today over your way (the friends in Rosemeadow). yesterday i had a wedding to go to. so definately keeping me busy from thinking about it aswell although i just want to hurry up and have everything confirmed...
the 12wk appointment (from memory) wasnt too scary. they just weigh you and book you in for the 19-20wk u/sound. i think thats it lol...
all good if you cant respond, i remember the chaos with moving :)
dont worry about month end, keep your stress levels to a minimum. i used to tell myself so I wouldnt stress when i was pregnant with my 3yr old "they dont pay you enough to stress about the job" just do the hours and go home. the rest is out of your control and not worth risking your baby's health over. Nothing is :)
if anything your boss should help out so that you're not overworked and overstressed in the workplace
anyways all the best at your appointment! cant believe i'm 7wks tomorrow :D :D :D

Hey glad to hear you had a busy weekend.

I just got back to work and the train ride in was already an effort.
Thought the nausea was fading but spoke too soon. Eating Maccas now.
DH has hurt his back moving boxes by himself. He refused my offer to organise removalists. BUT now hes realised he needs someone else to do all the lifting.

Will the OB do any blood tests today do you think?
I wanted to ask them about abnormalities blood test & etc.

/they might send you to get bloods done just to check your immunisation to rubella etc and to find out your blood type. unless you've already had that done before
otherwise if there are abnormalities with the pregnancy then they check for them with the 19/20wk ultrasound

Mmmmm maccas.... yum! shame the nausea hasnt gone away just yet. soon enough im sure :)

yeah the train ride to the city is a struggle on a normal day let alone when you're preg and not feeling well

Ive done the rubella tests etc several times but everytime I go to a new doctor they want me to do the test again. I was told the test need to be done between 11 and 14 weeks. I guess I will find out today.

hope all goes well :)
i remember the doctors testing me for immunisations before i even fell pregnant
i guess they do everything differently depends on where you go

I seem to have to test for rubella @ every drs office lol.
Saw the dr. Hes ok. Looks like I will be going to Livo private or Livo public, as a private patient.
I will need to do all the routine blood tests again. Also got a test for the nuchal test. But not sure if i will do it as yet.

EDD is still 25 July 2013. Saw lil baby looked like he/she was swimming.
DH was pleased with the scan. Will try to upload a pic but the pic I got was pretty blurry.

What time is ur appt tmr?

my u/sound is 9.30am tomorrow. Looking forward to it
hehehe your little swimmer baby, how cute! whats the nuchal test? never heard of it before
is that a pic of your belly in your signature? if it is im surprised you're showing so much already! glad all went well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->