*Bump Buddies- middle/end of April*

Bump buddies is just sum1 u speak to about pregnancies and normallly due around the same time, we are all april yay :) glad to see a few more in here xx

Hi Ladies my EDD is April 22,2011. I am so excited! Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Evening ladies.

Today was a pretty good day. Not much of an appettie and I am bloated like crazy. I also spent the day thinking of names and looking at baby furniture and nursey themes. Hope all are feeling well and look foward to someone picking me up as their bump buddy.

Its off the bed by orders of the little pea!!! Good Night to all the soon to be mommy's

I am due on 22nd April _ have hade terrible morning sickness this week but have found ginger snap biscuits. I don't really have much of an appetite but had an urge for sausage and mash last night so I allowed myself to have that. My boobs are quite sore but don't seem to have changed at all _ do you know when they do.

Ohh I woke up this morning and swear my bbs have grown to twice their size...ouch!!!!!! How's everyone else today? xx

Morning ladies,
How are you all? i'm hoping my boobs don't grow too much or too quick i'm a 42H at the moment and know i'll struggle to get maternity and breast feeding bras to fit if they get a lot bigger xxx

Haha Bernie.. I'm a 42J so I know what you mean! It's impossible to find bras! xx

I'm hoping if i look online i'll be able to get some, i'm sure when i was preg with my 2nd they only went upto about a f cup in the shops xx

HI CAZAA I AM NEW HERE BUT ALSO DUE AROUND 30 APRIL SO I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A BUMP BUDDY:happydance:

I am due between the 26th and 30th April I am going for an early scan on the 7th sept so I'll be around 7 weeks if my dates are right so I'll know the date for sure then x

I also have 3 lil boys and have been trying for my 4th I am so excited x

Hey girls!
How r u all!?
Wow I have small boobs :( only a B cup, will probably go up to C! Barrr I hate them!!
Going b&q today, so exciting not lol! My daughter is at her dads, she's there every friday night and saturday, I love the little break!
Nice to see more of u on!!

Hey poppymist, how old r ur boys? I have a 2 year old, she's 3 on the 19th april! April is going to cost me a fortune lol

Hey girls!
How r u all!?
Wow I have small boobs :( only a B cup, will probably go up to C! Barrr I hate them!!
Going b&q today, so exciting not lol! My daughter is at her dads, she's there every friday night and saturday, I love the little break!
Nice to see more of u on!!

Caz I feel the same way I am only a B as well. LOL They have not changed at all since getting PG. They did not change with my DS until I had him. UGH! That is nice you get a little break! We get a break too because my DS is very close with his Grandma and likes to go there once a week.

I have been feeling good besides a headache yesterday. I am just waiting for the rest of the symptoms to come with in the next couple of weeks. LOL Hope you ladies are feeling good!

I'd be happy to have smaller cup size!! I'm off to look at carpet for the nursery today :) xx

Yeah i'd be happy to have a smaller cup size, bras are cheaper for a start lol.
Well i've to go to my nephews birthday party in a bit and then to work, i can hardly wait for the work part :growlmad:

Hey poppymist, how old r ur boys? I have a 2 year old, she's 3 on the 19th april! April is going to cost me a fortune lol

Hi ya I have a 8, 6 and 1 year old my eldest is 9 at the beginning of April and my mum in law's bday is on the end of April defo a very busy expensive month!

In regards to the other conversation bra size I am a 40EE and they always get at least one size bigger and they hurt soo much!!!! X

Enniejennie, its nice to have a little break- it does me the world of good.

I'd love to be a C cup, just a bit more fuller lol!
Enjoy looking at carpet happybeany :)
Hope work goes fast bernie :)

Poppymist- arrr april is defo an expensive month lol!! And easter is just before!!

We just been to look for a new wardrobe, we moved house a few weeks ago, so doing it up :)

I'm soooo tired

Morning everyone!! Seems like people are from all over on this board - so I thought I'd let you all know where I'm from! I am from the US - Kansas specifically.

I haven't truly had too many symptoms so far. I have cramping and almost like..shooting pains occasionally. No real nausea yet. Got pretty dizzy and somewhat nauseous one day - the day I decided to test to see if I was pregnant! Lol. Anyways, hope everyone's day goes well!! I am going to garage sales and making beef jerky today :)

Hey christykay! Wow the us!! What's the weather like? Its chucking it down here :( I'm from the UK, Nottingham :)

Wooow xfactor on tonight yay :) gonna cook a nice tea :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->