*Bump Buddies- middle/end of April*

Cazamatazaaa

Reaction score
hey girls
i found out i am pregnant just over a week ago now, im due april 22nd-24th (unsure on dates atm)

just wondering if anyone wanted to be my bump buddy thats due the same time?

I have a 2 year old dd called Evie, she will be 3 by the time bubs is here!

xxxxx

I'm due somewhere around the 24th April, will find out for sure on the 19th of october, I cant wait!
I have 3 kids already, they're 12, 11 and 7. Havent told them they're getting a new sibling yet! lol

congratulations hun!!!! how do u think they will take it?

Evie has been asking for a baby sister today! lol strange cos i havent mentioned it to her!

I have a two year old too and I am officially due on 10 April, but I think they are wrong and it is two weeks later.

I'm due 21st april, but thats based on LMP i think its more like the 24th though :flow:

yay :)hey everyone

i just got 3 + on cb digi :)

Cool thats great news, I'm not expecting to get my 3+ for a couple of weeks.
If you were due on the 24th of april you'd only be 4 weeks 5 days, maybe you're having twins! \\:D/

Congratulations!!! My son keeps kissing my belly - for baby he says:) what does your daughter make of your excitement?

HI CAZAA I AM NEW HERE BUT ALSO DUE AROUND 30 APRIL SO I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A BUMP BUDDY:happydance:

Hey Caz! I'm due around the same time too---April 20th!

Hey girls!!!
Nice to see u all on :)
Emmea12uk- I haven't really told her yet, I had a mmc in june which ended in a d&c so just taking things a step at a time, she will just as excited tho, I know it haha

What happens when you're a bump buddy!? I'm due on the 21st of April (as you already know :D) be my bump buddy :flower: x

hey hun!
its like someone you stay in contact with throughout your pregnancy and just talk about everything :)
we canbe bump buddies :D

Awww! I will do mine too :) :)
I'm so excited! And so much more positive today! I've been thinking names and all sorts!
How's you feeling?? And everyone else??xxx

I feel rubbish today:( I have a cold and my two yr old is sick. He has kept me awake for a week now. I have been nauseus all day too:( how are you feeling?

Hi ladies,
I'm due 27th April, congrats of all your bfp's xxx

I'm sure Iwould love to be buddies with someone! I am due April 25th.

What exactly does a buddy do? I'm new here!! Lol.

Hey everyone! Sorry ur feeling unwell emmea, and hope ur ds is ok :(

I'm okay, soooo tired :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back