Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Darling

Mother of 2
Reaction score
I need some bump buddies girls! My edd is 31st October. Anyone else due around that time?

I'm due on 25th October and would love some bump buddies :happydance:

Yay! We're buddies already lol! Has it all sunken in yet? I'm still in shock!

It really hasn't sunk in at all! I actually did four tests because I really didn't believe it, it took till I got that fourth one done before I thought oh my God we've done it!
Went to the doctor this morning and got all confirmed, was so nice to hear my due date!

Aw I bet. I just rang the midwife directly as I already had her no. but my appointment is not until 24th March :-( ages away. Apparently most docs calculate date of your last period + 40 weeks so that puts me at 31st Oct. It's not quite the same as a doc or midwife telling you though.

Have you had many symptoms? I'm just really tired (and grumpy) and a bit crampy (Af style cramps). Bbs ok. Occaisonal nausea (it's just waves lasting a minute or so).

Not a great deal of symptoms really - I feel pretty normal! The main thing for me is tiredness and just twinges every now and then round my ovaries. In fact that was what made me think I was going to get a positive!
I'm quite enjoying the lack of symptoms right now because I'm pretty sure they will kick in sometime soon!

Lol. I think you're right! You forget so much. All I remember is nausea. I was never sick in either of my pregnancies but in some ways it was worse because I was literally green! Lol. I used to think if I was sick it would make me feel better!

I think it's probably just too early.

Me too - oct 31!!!!! We should all be bump teammates :)

:hi: Halloween baby here!!!!! My EDD is oct 31st as well. Of course realistically baby won't come on due date :shrug: I would love to share the bump journey with you girls!

Actually love the Pumpkin Bumps, forget my suggestion!

Hi - Thought you'd be interested. We are in for TROUBLE :happydance:

Attachments

• scorpiorabbit 1.jpg
    scorpiorabbit 1.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 13
  • scorpiorabbit2.jpg
    scorpiorabbit2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 11
  • scorpiorabbit3.jpg
    scorpiorabbit3.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies! Welcome!!! Love the name too! My dh is a Scorpio too. What symptoms is everyone experiencing? We were just saying tiredness.

Ooh just thought of another.. What about the Samhaim (pronounced sow wen - proper Pagan name for Halloween) Sirens?? Lol

Oh my gosh I can't believe there are people with my due date already! Molly was due Halloween...awwww congrats ladies, I hope you all get your little Halloween bubs on time :p

OOh - can I join you? I got a BFP this morning at 11-12dpo - I just calculated my due date. One site said 31st Oct and another said 2nd Nov. I like all the names suggested!!

How's everyone feeling? I'm still in shock but also on :cloud9:

In terms of symptoms: feel really tired but didn't sleep well last night (too excited after getting a really faint line on an internet cheapy yesterday), and some slight tugging around my ovaries. Hoping that beanie is snuggling in tight!!! :happydance:

Exciting times ahead :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"