• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Hi Leeze, congratulations!
I'm getting that tugging sensation too as well as tiredness - I've worked out (looking backwards) that I haven't slept well since conception; anyone else experiencing this?

Yes Pielette I've been sleeping very restlessly and I usually slept like a rock before. Now I find that I'm tossing and turning all night!
No ms for me yet (oh please none at all!!). I've actually been EXTRA hungry some days.
my main symptom so far is an ache/soreness in my back, hips and bum. But most discomfort in back. I have some random twinges in my pelvic area too.
That's about it at this time. :wacko:

Me too! Usually a bomb going off wouldn't wake me - hubby used to joke that we couldn't have a baby because I'd never wake up to feed him/her in the night! Guess that won't be a problem now!

I had the same sympton last time (I had a chem preg last April): Hot flashes!!!! This time they were rare and mild. My only clue re: preg was complete and utter lack of the normal pre-period gang (PMS/Cramps/Boob Sorage/Period Bitchfest/pig out cravings etc.) :flower:

I am so excited!!!!

I love all the suggested names.

Lets have one very long name (like show dogs) - Whaddaya Think!
Shamain Sirens Pumpkin Bumpers!

Can we do a role call name/age/ # of kids/ place/job(including SAHM rockstars)?

Any names already picked out?

I'll start
Lizzie/36/no kids/Long Island-NYC/Professor

We picked out names before we got knocked up :hugs:- Lyla June and Jack William.

can I join you ladies? I am due Nov 2nd (according to Fertility friend based on my estimated o date). Not quite a pumpkin baby, but close!!!

Andrea/27/no kids/NYC/neuroscientist

Now that's an impressive name - Shamain Sirens Pumpkin Bumpers!
Welcome Andrea!

My turn;

Vanessa - 27 - no kids - Essex, UK - teacher
We've had names picked out for a while as well; Evie Patricia and Noah Michael :happydance:

ooh we have names (not definitive) but tentative (DH is a lawyer and refuses to sign off on anything yet LOL)
Benjamin Marshall or Josephine Lynne

I'm due Oct 30th... Another Halloween baby...

I dont have a apt. with the doctor til... March 14 w the ob nurse and march 21 for an ultrasound. That seems like forever from now....

thanks for the welcome!! feels like a lovely friendly thread already!!! :hugs:

I had a terrible night's sleep last night but otherwise been ok - had some very vivid dreams last night though. OMG just remembered that in one of them I was being chatted up by this really drop-dead gorgeous man and I said to him "I can't stay and talk to you, I need to go to find my baby!!! :haha:

I am actually Leeze (although spelt differently IRL), aged 38, no previous kids, London (UK) and I work in Social Care

I like Hannah for a girl (my late grandmother's name) - and Tyler for a boy - but I reckon we'll probably go through millions of names before we settle on one!!!

:hugs:

Great Names Everyone!!!!
Looks like we have quite a fun group!!!

I had the same sympton last time (I had a chem preg last April): Hot flashes!!!! This time they were rare and mild. My only clue re: preg was complete and utter lack of the normal pre-period gang (PMS/Cramps/Boob Sorage/Period Bitchfest/pig out cravings etc.) :flower:

I am so excited!!!!

I love all the suggested names.

Lets have one very long name (like show dogs) - Whaddaya Think!
Shamain Sirens Pumpkin Bumpers!

Can we do a role call name/age/ # of kids/ place/job(including SAHM rockstars)?

Any names already picked out?

I'll start
Lizzie/36/no kids/Long Island-NYC/Professor

We picked out names before we got knocked up :hugs:- Lyla June and Jack William.

s/24/2 kids-9 angels/california, sahm-student
I have picked out Maia for a girl, and Loki for a boy!

:hi: I'm Whitney/ 26/ Florida/ Teacher! Nice to meet you all! I've just made my first appointment for March 18th!! I'm so excited, I'll be just shy of 8 weeks at that time.

My very first symptom was the LACK of spotting which I normally have for a week or more leading up to AF. Then came all the soreness and aching and I knew something different might be up! I tested positive on cd 26 of my 30 day cycle!!

Really hoping for a sticky little Pumpkin Seed! (that could be another name!)
:winkwink:PUMPKIN SEEDS/ PUMPKIN BUMPS/ PUMKIN SEED BUMPS ?

I'm Riya/26/California/ Engineer...

I got my first BFP today and very very excited... according to the due date calender im oct 30th... oct 31st is my hubby's bday :p and mine is in November... I guess its going to be a house full of scorpios :D ... phew!!!!

congrats to all of you :)

hehe I started making a sparkly banner we could all put in our signatures if anyone wants? It's cute, I'm just trying to decide what it should say? :shrug:

Pumpkin Bump Girls
Expecting a Pumpkin Seed
??
?

hehe I started making a sparkly banner we could all put in our signatures if anyone wants? It's cute, I'm just trying to decide what it should say? :shrug:

Pumpkin Bump Girls
Expecting a Pumpkin Seed
??
?

Whitney! That is so cute - If you make it you should just decide!!! I will def use it!!!
:happydance:
I love that we have such a big team!

Hey everyone! I'd love to join the group! I got my BFP over the weekend. EDD November 1st =)

This is baby #1 for us...FX its a sticky lil bean!

ok, what do you all think of the logo? It can be any size too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->