Bump Buddies November 2021

It is our 4th! My first 3 were all born really close together (less than 2 year gap between each one) and they will be 4, 6, and 8 when this baby is due. How old are your little ones? I'm also nervous about people's reactions. My mother in law came from a family of 4 and always talks about how she felt overlooked because there were too many kids. It's made me nervous to tell her. I usually don't announce until we have at least one good ultrasound with a heartbeat so will still likely be a few weeks out. Are you nervous about having 4? I'm half thrilled and half terrified, haha!

not nervous at all! So....our environment can often shape how we feel. It’s probably because of what your mother has said that causes your trepadition! I have 4 kids right now, oddly all four years apart lol. Ages 16, 12, 8, and our youngest is almost 4. I love having 4 kids! So life becomes so different but in a good way. The 16 year old daughter and 3.5 year old son are amazing hams together - all the kids get along great and interact daily together as a group. They take care of one another. They deeply love each other. I can’t wait to meet number 5! Praying this one is sticky.

Reactions: sil
Good morning ladies! I am 12 dpo today and my line is progressing nicely. It was a lot more pink this am. I had an awful nights sleep and I am missing my morning coffee.

97D98A3A-00DE-47EE-A389-EC76149C3C4F.jpeg

Hello ladies,heres to a happy and healthy 9 months for us all! I got my BFP 25th Feb and I'm currently 7 weeks! Can't wait to have that first scan and know everything is alright! Even though this will be my 3rd it never gets easier! X

Great progression @sil yay!

And congratulations @zoeb1234. I am pregnant with my 3rd and your right, its no less worrying with each pregnancy! I have an early scan booked during my 8th week just to help ease the anxiety. X

I just got my first scan booked for April 14. I should be 7w5d at the time of the scan. I also got my doctor to call in 2 blood draws to ease my nerves. Wish me luck!

My early private scan is the 14th too, 28 days to go! :D

Good morning ladies! I am 12 dpo today and my line is progressing nicely. It was a lot more pink this am. I had an awful nights sleep and I am missing my morning coffee.

View attachment 1096087

oh wow look at that! Beautiful line! Yes, I miss my morning coffee too....although, I will say, I think we stress a lot more than we need to? 200 mg a day of caffeine is ok, I still just have a sip once in a while, or a decaf.

I am now 11 dpo! Here is today's test - yesterday is top and today is bottom. I think it's maybe slightly darker but hard to tell when they are both so light. I just really want that nice dark line. Fingers crossed baby is sticky.

View attachment 1096033
Second test is twice as dark! Yay! Always exciting to see

I got my 3+ on digi today at exactly 5 weeks, changed from 1-2 to 2-3 last Friday and 7 days later I have my 3+ so feeling much better! Countdown to private 8 week scan now for next reassurance :D[-o<
IMG_20210319_122336_edit_241941028626102.jpg

Good morning ladies! I'm trying to stay calm but having a hard time.

My test today at 14dpo was the same color, possibly a little lighter than my test at 12dpo 48 hours ago. I got my HCG draw yesterday at 13dpo and it came back at only 42. I have another draw tomorrow, so we will see what that comes back at. Fingers crossed but not feeling that great.

My tests looked like that, there wasn't a massive difference at that darkness hut things are still progressing so try not to panic. Your next bloods will be the best answer you can get, fingers crossed you see a double in your hcg and all will be OK. Will be hoping for you. Good luck xx

My test today at 14dpo was the same color, possibly a little lighter than my test at 12dpo 48 hours ago. I got my HCG draw yesterday at 13dpo and it came back at only 42. I have another draw tomorrow, so we will see what that comes back at. Fingers crossed but not feeling that great.
I understand what you’re feeling- try not to worry! Next blood labs will tell you a lot. Home tests are often unreliable.

Not looking great for this round for me ladies! Blood labs cane back- hcg dropped from 1,001 to 847. Midwife said usually indicates an early miscarriage. Our ultrasound today will confirm our status. We’re ok, we understand this is something we can’t control.

Not looking great for this round for me ladies! Blood labs cane back- hcg dropped from 1,001 to 847. Midwife said usually indicates an early miscarriage. Our ultrasound today will confirm our status. We’re ok, we understand this is something we can’t control.
I am so sorry :( :hugs:

Have you had your next draw yet? I hope everything is OK x

Sil....hope your next draw comes back with great numbers!!!

mine was dropping. Ultrasound today confirmed a blighted ovum. Stopping progesterone tonight and fxd for next time!

fx’d for you ladies and your bfp’s! C’mon sticky beans!!

I just got my second HCG draw this morning so I’m hoping for results tomorrow or Monday.

Medic I am so sorry for your loss ♥️ I wish you a peaceful healing and fingers crossed that you have that sticky baby soon.

Ok ladies, I’m feeling a little bit better today. I told myself I wouldn’t buy another FRER after 14dpo was lighter than 13dpo. Then I decided I wanted it so I can compare line strength to HCG and mentally prepare myself. Today it is much darker! The lines nearly match in color. I’ll update when I get bloodwork back.

2361F3BC-0657-46BF-89B9-4E10348DE84D.jpeg

So sorry @Medic12 hope you are ok as can be!! Xxx

@sil that looks great, will be waiting for an update on your blood draw good luck :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->