Bump Buddies Wanted - Due on / around June 1st 2013

Luxoire

Mummy to 2 gorgeous babies
Reaction score
anyone else due on or around that date? need some buddies please, i am 14+4 today and looking forward to all the promises of second trimester:thumbup:

Due June 10th with my first ;D
There's a page on pregnancy buddies, a bunch of us are due around end of may to mid June-ish
Join us if you like ;D

thanks Pinkwaters will do..

Hello mind if I join? Due on June 4th, finally pregnant after IVF number 2. Do you have the link for the pregnancy buddies thread? xx

I'm due 1st June!! :) I was going to join the pregnancy buddy group but this is my second and didn't want to intrude as its a first timer group!

I am also due 10th June pink waters!

Hello mind if I join? Due on June 4th, finally pregnant after IVF number 2. Do you have the link for the pregnancy buddies thread? xx

ohh wow!! congrats - hope you are enjoying it so far

I'm due 1st June!! :) I was going to join the pregnancy buddy group but this is my second and didn't want to intrude as its a first timer group!

its my first, well does it feel any different being your second? i just want to feel my bubs move already!!

i think it has but its soo fleeting sometimes i miss it --and only feel something when i am very still..cant even be sure

its my first, well does it feel any different being your second? i just want to feel my bubs move already!!

i think it has but its soo fleeting sometimes i miss it --and only feel something when i am very still..cant even be sure

my sickness was so much worse with this one! I honestly felt so ill!! Im just as paranoid with this one as i was with my first too but i guess that never goes!!
I keep thinking I may have felt baby move but im not too sure, i hope it is as its lovely!! How are you feeling?

I'm due with #2 on June 7. :) Eeek and either lunch is not agreeing with me OR I need to eat again... ah the confusing prego body... I feel sick and trying to guess the reason, ha. Anyway, this pregnancy is way calmer... got sick more, but I am not as anxious/paranoid and such.

I wish I wasn't as paranoid! Everything terrifies me! I've just got into bed (I know im a loser as ita only 9pm) and can't work out if I've eaten too much, or im starving!! Hoping my husband will be back from work soon so if its hunger, he can bring me food so I don't need to get up lol

Can I join?? I'm due June 5th with my first baby! The excitement is overwhelming sometimes and I cry (hormones!!!!) sometimes thinking about the moment I get to hold my baby!

I'm actually envious of those first-timers out there! I was SOOOO excited with my first!! It's fun to be that happy about something that hasn't happened yet! I need to steal some of that anxiousness/happiness/excitedness! Being calmish and relaxed about it takes away some of the fun maybe? Makes me worry sometimes that by NOT being paranoid and anxious etc, I won't be as excited when the baby comes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->