Bump buddy anyone?

Jmommy

Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower: I am in need of a bump buddy. I am having a hard time getting overly excited about this pregnancy. Dont get me wrong, I am thrilled but I cant tell anyone except DH yet so I having to act all the time like nothings going on and I think its got me feeling like nothings going on when really I have this amazing thing happening inside of me! Also I think because this is #2 all the questions and wonderment is kinda gone.

So anyway I need someone who I can talk to and get excited about this with. I am due around July 8 as I can figure it. So, if anyone would want to be my bump buddy that would be awesome! :thumbup:

Hiya, I "think" I'm due about July 6th! Got to wait for the scan in December, to see for definite! But id love to have a bump buddy!

Thanks!
is this your first pregnancy? youre not getting scanned til December? How many weeks do you have to be before they scan you? My scan is Nov 22nd. My doctor scans at 7 weeks to confirm pregnancy, but I am worried that I wont be far enough along even then. I will be 7 weeks 2 days then according to my LMP but I am pretty sure I ovulated late so I just really hope its not too early to see anything!

im due around about 15th july :D i havent told anyone either just me and my partner know so far kinda dampens the exitement ayy :) id dosnt feel as real atm but i guess thats normal lol

i really dont feel like its real yet. I have an ultrasound on tuesday and I am so excited. I know when I see that little baby with the little heartbeat I will feel like its more real. But for now I have only just taken one pregnancy test (bfp) and still have no sign of AF. I know thats a pretty good indicator this this is real, but it just doesnt seem so yet. I cant wait for Tuesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->