* Bump buddy/buddies? (6 weeks pregnant)

j1405

Mum to Ethan and Ruben
Reaction score
Hi :hi:

Looking for a bump buddy or buddies..

I'm 6 weeks pregnant this week and would like someone I could share symptoms, pics and just pregnancy stuff with :flower:

hi,
we both are due around same day. Would love to share thia journey with you.
Afm, I am little nauseous today couldn't eat anything for kunch and boobs are sore. Going to have my scan soon.

Thanks Sweety!!

I have no ms yet (didn't have any with my first pregnancy either). Just bigger boobs and sensitive nipples. A little more tired this week and bloated.

I'm having my scan on the 23rd of Feb at 9 weeks!

Is this your second pregnancy as well? What are you hoping to have? (boy/girl)

This is my third but, unfortunately second ended in bo.

Nausea was on peak yesterday. I am glad to have it though because if Nothing is there it scares me.

How about you?

Sorry to hear about your second pregnancy! :(

Hope all goes well this time around! Second pregnancy for me hoping for a girl. I already have a 3 year old boy. Wouldn't mind another boy though but one of each would be great! I dreamt last night I had a little boy in my arms... so will have to wait and see.

Heightened symptoms also give me comfort that all is going well. But i'm glad i'm not having extreme ms. I am underweight as it is so don't want to lose more.

That is good to hear. I have a dd so would love to have a boy but, another girl would be fine too.

I am hungry but, nauseous at same time so can't eat much but, trying to eat whatever I can.

I am planning on having scan day after tomorrow. How about you?

Wow you are lucky to have a scan this early! Post a photo!

I'm only going for my first scan at 9 weeks. So have to wait 3 more weeks! This first trimester feels like an eternity doesn't it!!

I remember with my first I also found out I was pregnant 2 days before my missed period and I told myself that I won't test that early again because then the first trimester is just way too long and I would only test if I was a week late already.

Well that didn't happen! found out at 10 dpo this time! and now it feels like time just does not want to pass!

Call me lucky or because of lost angel I get scan early.

ha ha, I know what you mean. Even I decide that all the time but, it never happens. I tested at 10dpo too. But, my biggest give away symptom was creamy cm and hence I tested.

9 weeks does feel quite long but, hope it will go soon for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->