Bump buddy due around 17th May?

Hi Ladies

How are you all today?

Wow ByHisGrace, lots of babies on the way, how exciting :happydance:
Jaybug I hope the physio helps your back, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you xx

hi everyone im 24 and my EDD is 17th may, happy and healthy 9 months to everyone x

christine

Morning Ladies. I got the best night of sleep i've gotten in over a week. I got kicked in the stomach at work last night for the second night in a row. The resident appears to be targetting me and i'm about the break her freaking foot off. it was not a hard kick by any means i've had no cramping or spotting and believe everything is ok. but will be talking with my boss today to see what can be done as if she targets me again she is going to walk with a permanent limp! K....sorry for the rant! Thank the Good Lord I have the next two days off! Going to sit back and relax! Hope everyone is doing well!!! I can't wait for Friday to get my scan!!!

Welcome, Christine! :flower:
Jaybug, good grief, that would make me mad! :growlmad: Definitely enjoy your days off! :coffee: And Friday for a scan, how exciting! :happydance:
Have any of you been completely ravenous?? It's like I MUST HAVE FOOD!! every two hours! :shrug: If I ignore that first niggling hunger for TEN minutes it attacks me and then my tummy starts getting queasy-ish. If I keep fed I have been feeling pretty good, though a bit weepy grumpy yesterday. We went for a nice run in the evening and that cleared up my brain considerably.
Ok, must go try and do something useful! :dishes: My desire for naps :sleep: have been totally over-riding my motivation to get my chores done. But, we have no clean spoons and my poor hubs has no clean socks. :dohh:

Be well!

Jaybug - what do you do that causes you to get kicked in the stomach twice at work?!?!

Jaybug - what do you do that causes you to get kicked in the stomach twice at work?!?!

I work at a Arc with developmentally disabilities and the one that kicked me is begin put on more meds. So hopefully things will calm down!

Christine - Oooh lots of kiddies at yours then! That's lovely, I'd like to have lots :D Guess I'll see how this one goes first!

Jaybug - hopefully there will be no more kicks now then! Must be a tough job x

Rachelkt - yeah i come from a big family so a busy house is the norm for me

Hi everyone! My due date is May 16th, we got out BFP on Sept 11th. This is my 9th pregnancy. 3 angels and 5 boys at home, so we're hoping for a girl this time. :pink:
I'm already showing! Can't fit into any of my clothes, had to go buy maternity clothes yesterday, crazy! Feeling pretty good, I'm on progesterone injections twice per week to help me keep this little bean right where its supposed to be!

I look forward to going through this amazing process with all of you!

Welcome, Mom2mmcjg!

I love big families! Hubs and I have 15 siblings between us. :D Fantastic fun! :)

Regardless of family size, it's always fun to think about all the people who who will be loving on the new baby. Delightful times. :D

Good Morning Ladies! How is everyone doing today? I had to go to the docs this morning, I have bronchitis so i'm on the zpack and a inhaler. i'm super duper tired today. but other than that and little bit of sciatica this morning i'm good. Hope everyone else is in good health! :)

Oh no that sounds horrible! I am still feeling pretty normal, no sickness or anything!

Sorry you're sick Jaybug! That's awful. I'm battling a bit of morning sickness and I'm VERY tired, but nothing too bad.

Hi ladies :D
Rachel I know it's a bit late but can I be a bump buddy too? I'm due on the 17th aswell!

Yay same day as me! Definitely another bump buddy woop! How have you been feeling? x

Hi I am 6 weeks, due 23rd May and just found this site. I would also love to have some bumpbuddys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->