Bump buddy due around 17th May?

Hi Ladies!
Well got good news a few days ago....that awful resident has been removed from the house I work at....what a relief!!!!! Bronchitis has cleared up and now just dealing with a whole lot of MS. it doesn't let up till late in the evening. I yawn and want to sleep all day. OH come one 2nd trimester...lol.

Sorry you're sick Jaybug! That's awful. I'm battling a bit of morning sickness and I'm VERY tired, but nothing too bad.

Thank you! I hope you get to feeling better too! I just think if I could throw up I might feel better...lol :sick:

How is everybody doing??? Anyone had there scan yet??? mines not till the 7th nov can't wait, but on the plus side ive managed to find my babies heartbeat on my doppler so really happy :) and ive recently found i can no longer drink milk as i throw up within 5 minutes of drinking it lol, wouldnt mind but i like a glass of milk with my breakfast haha

Hope everyones doing ok

xxxx

I miscarried a couple of weeks ago :cry: Wishing you all luck and I hope I will be joining you again soon xxx

I'm so sorry to hear that rachelkt :( thinking of you and wish you all the best xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->