• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bump buddy due around October 30th?

9babiesgone

2 kids-17angels
Reaction score
LOOKING FOR an bump buddy!!! I am due around 30-31st of October 2011!! I am approximately 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant.

I would love someone to go thru all these stages of worry, and such with me. bc I dont want to be alone during t his. NOne of my real life friends, know what it is to lose a child, from an mc, and I need someone who will understand.

Just want to say what wonderful news...congratulations!
I am due on October 22nd but have put all thoughts of dates out of my mind :) Just going to take it day by day just like you and try not to get stressed or anxious.

xx

Hi congratulations on your pregnancy!! I am due the 26th of October and am taking everything one step at a time, I am unlucky enough to have a good friend who also suffered a misscarriage and know how supportive she has been. Are you having any early scans ? Fingers crossed for us all!!

I have to call my doctor today and see if she will see me before 8 weeks. generally they dont. but with my history I am hoping they will!!

I am taking it day by day. I am just praying I dont miscarry.

Congratulations ladies!

It 4 weeks since my miscarriage and i really really want to get pregnant again straight away.

Did any of you get pregnant without waiting for your 1st perod after MC?
(I only ask as i :sex: alot last week and this week feel exactly like i did when i was PG and have had a little spotting for one day!)

x x

I didnt wait for my 1st period. I had a little bit of bleeding after the initial bleeding of the mc. and that is it. and I started as soon as I stopped bleeding. It wasnt recommended but now I am glad I did.

I didnt wait for my 1st period. I had a little bit of bleeding after the initial bleeding of the mc. and that is it. and I started as soon as I stopped bleeding. It wasnt recommended but now I am glad I did.

Thats the same as me.... im hoping with the timing of the bleeding that it may have been implantation bleeding whuch would make me 3 weeks something as well....
But im am fully expecting that it could just be my body getting back to normal after MC!
So happy for you, have seen some of your posts on other forums on this and 9 MC must be heartbreaking!!
x x

I am due the 25th October.
I am not going to ask for an early scan. Last time we had a scan everything seemed ok and then 2 days later miscarried so I have decided I don't want an early scan.

I haven't even told the doctor or called the midwife yet.

I have a scan booked at 6 1/2 weeks as i have a history of 3 miscariages in a row. But thats not untill the 4th of March. At minute i am driving myself mad, keep feeling my boobs which were really painfull for 3 days and then for 2 days compleatly normal, was beginning to panic did another test which was still pos and then today they are sore again. I am also going to to toilet every 15 mins not because i need too but to check im not bleeding. Am i the only one doing this? Trying to take one day at a time, but each day is taking forever, wish i could just sleep for a couple of weeks. This waiting game is horrible, with my first pregnancy this did not even enter my head, i got a positive test and didnt even think that anything could go wrong. I feel like I am being cheated out of enjoying being pregnant. I am incredably lucky in that I do have a fantastic 4 year old little boy, but he is used to me picking him up for swings and big squeezy cuddles, I am so scarred i do some damage and he doesnt understand why we cant play the same games, i have just told him I am not well. Sorry for going on just needed to vent x

yeah I had a scan at 12 weeks with my last and I saw everything was great, adn then just a few days later I miscarried. it was so dang hard. I think this first ultrasound at 8 weeks will be super tough. I am not looking forward to it. is that weird? I am dreading something being wrong, or it going right and then I miscarry. you know. so I am just cautionly excited.

Thats the same as me.... im hoping with the timing of the bleeding that it may have been implantation bleeding whuch would make me 3 weeks something as well....
But im am fully expecting that it could just be my body getting back to normal after MC!
So happy for you, have seen some of your posts on other forums on this and 9 MC must be heartbreaking!!
x x

I still can not believe I have had so many!!! I think I am just tired of going thru this over and over and over again.

I Hope you are pregnant. just take care of yoursel fbc you are an amazing person!!! and keep up hope if you can! :hugs:

Have you had any tests to say why things have gone wrong so many times? Have they all been 12 week pluss miscarriages? You are an incredible woman to have gone through it so many times. I am too scared to get excited! I am living in limbo untill i dont know when. I want this scan as i see it as a first hurdle, even though i saw a hearbeat with my first miscarriage I just want to know things are heading in the right direction. Is that just setting myself up for a fall?

no. that was the furthest along tha tI miscarried, before that they were all 10 weeks or lower. I am getting tested this month to see what is wrong, but it took over 3 years to get anyone to take me seriously about my losses as they kept piling up.

no you are not setting yourself up to fail. How I feel about the ultrasound adn how you feel are different. I honestly dont want to see, and you do , for that reassurance. there is nothing wrong with either of them . it is hard either way! I hope you take care of yourself and just try to relax as much as you can. I know that is hard to do, I am struggling to relax.

x x

I still can not believe I have had so many!!! I think I am just tired of going thru this over and over and over again.

I Hope you are pregnant. just take care of yoursel fbc you are an amazing person!!! and keep up hope if you can! :hugs:

MASSIVE :hugs: to you!

You are an incredibly brave lady to have gone through it so many times.... I am praying this little one sticks for you!

Im hoping i am as well but if not i will do everything i can next month to make sure i dont miss my OV time and hopefully will be able to join you.

Not really sure when to test as i have no idea when my period would be due!!

x x

It is hard to get people to understand how it feels being pregnant after a loss. It is like living in a limbo land. It is a shame that it takes so much of the enjoyment out of the process. My 12th week will be my birthday week and so I am just focusing on getting to my birthday and by then we should have had the scan.

We are also going to book a holiday for the end of March which is when my old due date is, this will also take my mind off it. I am trying not to think about being pregnant too much in case something goes wrong.

9babiesgone you are so brave, I really hope you get a sticky bean this time as nobody should have to go through what you have been through.

thank you somuch for that. I was crying earlier. bc I think I hav e food poisoning and I feel so dang sick. s`I am so frustrated, with people who dont understand why I cant be just excited. I am just very nervous.

and hesitant to tell anyone.

thank you somuch for that. I was crying earlier. bc I think I hav e food poisoning and I feel so dang sick. s`I am so frustrated, with people who dont understand why I cant be just excited. I am just very nervous.

and hesitant to tell anyone.

Surely everyone should understand why you are so hesitant to tell anyone. I have told a few people but only because I need their support. It is hard to think positive after a miscarriage, I am finding it easier to not think about it at all. While at work I am so busy I have no time to think about much. I however keep waking at around 5am everyday and then it hits me.

I hope you feel better soon.

Jen x

Hi 9babiesgone.

Congrats on being pregnant again, thats great news.
I am due 4 days before you, on 26 October.
I had an ectopic pregnancy last year, so Im very nervous this time round.
I have a GP apt booked for Tuesday, and will be asking for an early scan at around 6-7 weeks.
Good luck with this pregnancy, I hope your bean is a sticky one.
xx

ps: Glacier girl, I have seen you on a few other threads. Congrats on your BFP!

thanks girls! I am having a hard day!!! I am just really nervous and hate waiting these 5 weeks, so stressed out.

Im sorry you are are having such a tough day! I find some days im really positive and others are bad days. I am having a bit of down day and even ran out to buy another test to make sure it was still positive. I do know what you mean about not feeling excited. One of my friends who i have told said " are you not even a little bit excited" but to get excited would let my guard down. I hope you feel better soon, when you are ill you feel low to start with not to mention all the hormones swimming around at the minute! Take care and be nice to yourself! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->