• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bump buddy due around October 30th?

thanks! I hope you start having a better day too! I hate when we have bad days! It really sucks!!

I just want to curl up in a ball, but I might have to go out with my mom today!!

Hope you had a nice day with your mam and you are feeling more reassured!

What a shame your mum didn't come over. :(

I has a restless night and for the first time really started to worry about the twinges I have been feeling. I know it is silly as my body is changing and I am going to get twinges and symptoms will come and go but once in bed last night I started over analysing it. So tired now today as a result.

i know how that is. I am so paranoid, I just hate it. I think every twinge is me losing my baby. this is going to be a long and hard pregnancy . i just hope I make it to the end. that is all I ask for, the whole 9 months and then my baby

I am so sorry non of us are able to enjoy these pregnancys!! I am also very paranoid, started to get some lower back pain yesterday and started to feel convinced that this was it. But then I noticed that the pain was going down my leg and think it prob has something to do with a fall i had last week. That didnt stop me from running out and buying another digital preganacy test with conception indicatior. I have to say it did make me feel better to see how quick it came pos and that the HCG levels had increased.

It is half term for my son from nursery and i have most the week off work so i have planned lots of fun outings for us, that should hopefully take my mind off things???

By the way forgot to ask is it possible to get pregnancy related indegestion this early (4 1/2 weeks)???? I had it tonight and i never get indegestion, not since I had my son. I am hoping this is a good sign???

yeah I think you can get it this early. I dont know dont quote me on that. I just got yelled at, bc of a valentines swap I forgot about, bc I was in the hospital at the time.

uggh. I reallly hate today.

howa reyou bluejoy?

yeah I think you can get it this early. I dont know dont quote me on that. I just got yelled at, bc of a valentines swap I forgot about, bc I was in the hospital at the time.

uggh. I reallly hate today.

howa reyou bluejoy?

Who shouted at you????? Was it someone who knew what was going on? Its the last thing you need at the minute. I am okish today, just been to a kids birthday party and was surrounded by big bumps and tiny babies, funny I thought the baby envy would go once I got my BFP.

lol nope still there. bc you want it to be healthy and safe like everyone else and get to that point too. I Know the feeling.

no they did know what was going on but still yelled at me, bc I apparently am horrible for nto getting my package out, evne though I wa sin the hospital.

Thats terrible!!!! Especially considering what you are going through!!! You need support and understanding not critism and stress! If you dont mind me asking was it pregnancy related the reson you were in hospital?

not it wasnt. I was having a very bad lupus flare. and I needed some cortisone shots.

I could not believ ehow heartless she was.

No neither can i. Did you say it was work or was it a friend? It was bang out of order.

it was a friend. nO longer my friend really. so ticked off at her.

By the way forgot to ask is it possible to get pregnancy related indegestion this early (4 1/2 weeks)???? I had it tonight and i never get indegestion, not since I had my son. I am hoping this is a good sign???

Last time I got it straight away so definitely as I too never get indigestion.

9Babies she doesn't sound like much of a friend.

I guess she isnt much of a friend. I dont have many of those anymore. : /

Well you now have us and we shall help you get through the next few weeks and months.

I agree friends dont shout at each other!!! Under any cirumstances. Thanks hippylittlej, I am hoping this is the start of the symptoms. I know its still early but am starting to feel positve tonight. Where are you ladys from U.K.??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->