• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bump buddy due around October 30th?

I am in the UK. It will be interesting to see the differences in antenatal care.

I am from Manchester UK. I am going to actually bite the bullet and call the doctor and midwife this week. Trying to forget I am pregnant is not going to make a difference in the long run.

Right off to what is going to be the longest week at work. Tonight though we are going to watch 'Blood Brothers' which is something to look forward to.

Have a good day ladies xx

YOu too hippy!!
I am trying to go to bed. but i can not sleep bc my oh, is staying overnight with some friends.

I have a scan booked at 6 1/2 weeks as i have a history of 3 miscariages in a row. But thats not untill the 4th of March. At minute i am driving myself mad, keep feeling my boobs which were really painfull for 3 days and then for 2 days compleatly normal, was beginning to panic did another test which was still pos and then today they are sore again. I am also going to to toilet every 15 mins not because i need too but to check im not bleeding. Am i the only one doing this? Trying to take one day at a time, but each day is taking forever, wish i could just sleep for a couple of weeks. This waiting game is horrible, with my first pregnancy this did not even enter my head, i got a positive test and didnt even think that anything could go wrong. I feel like I am being cheated out of enjoying being pregnant. I am incredably lucky in that I do have a fantastic 4 year old little boy, but he is used to me picking him up for swings and big squeezy cuddles, I am so scarred i do some damage and he doesnt understand why we cant play the same games, i have just told him I am not well. Sorry for going on just needed to vent x

hi there i am so glad to find someone in the exact same position as me!! the dates, bleeding, boobs, early scan!! i wish u all the luck in the world!!
:hugs:
xx

Hi, its good to know i am not the only one who is going through this. I did wonder today if anyone noticed me giveing my boobs the occational "accidental knock" to see how sore they were. Do you have a scan on the 4th too? Its the day before my birthday so I am hopeing for an early birthday present.

I am from Newcaslte and luckly have most of this week off work as took holiday for half term. I do have a 12 hour shift tomorrow so not looking forward to that too much.

9babiesgone I will have mainly midwife care but am not going to register with one untill at least after my early scan, untill then my GP and the EPAU will hopefully look after me.

Hippylittlej i hope you get the support you need and deserve of your doctor/midwife!

i am freaking out. my line is not getting darker, hasnt gotten lighter. but still freaked out.

Sorry you are having a rough time. Last week mine didn't look any darker so I bought a digital with conception indicator and it had gone up a week. Maybe that's just the darkest the test goes, it also depends on the amount of dye in each test not just the hcg. I hope this helps can you get a blood hcg level taken? Hugs x

can you run out and get a digital test to put your mind at rest?? My early scan in on the 5th too. It's going to be a long week 2 days??

I can not run out. we only have one car, and my husband has it at work.

: (

I'm sorry, I have everything crossed things go well for us. My appointment is on 4th not 5th. X x

mine is on the 4th too!! maybe we could talk to each other and support each other on that day!!1

Me too. Take care, ask it husband to nip out on way home from work, try to put mind at rest x

I am so tired. I keep waking at 5am at the moment which is driving me nuts.

Hi 9babies gone how are you feeling today? Any more positive? I hope you are feeling a bit better!! Its going to be a long 35 weeks!!!

Hippylittlej, I dont feel tired at all which is a little worrying! I havent stopped all week and am having trouble sleeping. I do remember with my little boy i couldnt sleep for first few weeks i put it down to excitement at the time? In fact the only symptoms i have are sore boobs (sparadically) and my husband says im more grumpy then normal lol. I do hope you get more sleep. The more sleep we get the less time we have worrying!!

Take care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"