Bump Buddy Due Feb 3 2012?

prayingforkid

Reaction score
Hello :happydance:
I already posted this in the pregnancy buddy section but I guess I really want a buddy hehe.
I am due feb 3 2012, and I would love to have a buddy:blush:

Hello im due on the 19th of feb ...congrats by the way!:flower:

Yeah, 23 years ago I would be -3 lol...

Hii willowtree! How old are you? :)

Hello :happydance:
I already posted this in the pregnancy buddy section but I guess I really want a buddy hehe.
I am due feb 3 2012, and I would love to have a buddy:blush:

Hi! I'm due 4th of February, if you still need a buddy. :winkwink:

Since willowtree hasnt replied yet I would love to be buddies with you! Both of you and we can make a little group of people who are due in the beginning of feb!!! :)

I'm due on the 3rd! We are team pink with our first baby :) how are you feeling?x

I am due feb 3rd too :happydance:

Are you having a boy or girl? Im having a girl and naming her Zoe. Im 25 and have been with my bf for 8 years and finally got pregnant. Cant wait.

u want to be bump buddys LOL

I am 20 and expecting my first baby =) DH and I have been trying for 1 year almost hehe. He is 33. We are expecting a boy!!! Lets be bump buddies pregsoph!

Sorry about that prayingforkid i wasnt ignoring you i totally forgot about this thread lol and yes i would like to be bump buddies too :) xx:flower:

Okay here is my info: I am 31, been with my guy for 11 years (12 years this January) and we are having our second bump, which is a GIRL!! :D Our second girl and after this one, we are done :p I would love to be a part of the little Feb club :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->