bump buddy due sept 10

Choc1985

Reaction score
hi im 2nd time expecting but lost my 1st.

looking for a bump buddy on here or mabe 2 txt any interested im due around sept 7th 10

xxxxx

hiya, im new on here, like yourself i am pregnant and due sometime at the beginning of sept although dont know exact date as i havent been for a scan or anything yet, this is also my 2nd pregnancy, i miscarried october last year :(

xxx

iv not been 4 a scan thats just the date the doctors given me got my 1st mw appintment on fri im exited and scared lol xx

awww i hope everything goes ok for you, i recieved the letter yesterday for my first scan, its on the 11th feb, im so scared couldnt sleep last night for worrying that the same thing will happen again. the doctors gave me the 5th of sept but im sure that will change once i have the scan. good luck with the midwife xxx

hello there! i am also due around the same time as you girls. i havent been in for a scan or anything yet either, but based on my LMP i have and EDD of 9 September 2010. i have my first appointment next week with an OB, but no scan at that time. i think i will have a scan at the following appointment, 2 to 3 weeks after that.

anyway, would love to join in with you two on the journey if youre willing to have another buddy! :)

hey there,
i certainly dont mind you joining us, the more the merrier in my opinion, i hope both od your first appointments go well, im getting worried as i havent heard anything from the midwife up to present, i thought maybe given what happened to me previously they would want to see me asap but clearly that is not the case. keep me posted on your progress, good luck xxxx

thats what i figure too! a good number of people to share this with makes for a better support system! :) how long have you been waiting on a return call from the midwife? perhaps you should ring in and just check on the status. it couldnt hurt!

will definitely keep in touch as everything progresses! godd luck to you as well! hopefully you hear from the midwife soon and get an appointment

hi went to the midwife on fri and she has just told me i need to relax lol really hard though. got my scan 9th feb so hopefully everything will be ok and i can start telling ppl im so exited now lol. got my next midwife appointment on 17th feb

how r u both getting on ??? xx

congrats on the positive news. being told to relax is like having a doctors note! now you can get out of most of your domestic duties! ;) hehe. i know that it is very hard though. im the type that is doing everything all at once and never slows down...so relaxing is like a foreign language i dont speak.

your scan date isnt too far off! that exciting, and a totally manageable wait! my first appointment is on wednesday. at that appointment i will make one for 2-3 weeks after to hear the heartbeat and have a full physical.

glad your doing well! and be sure to relax missy! ;)

im just really really worried iv stopped being sick and my boobs are not sore this morning all my symptoms have gone im feeling sick with worry

i havent gotten sick at all and i was getting worried about it too. but im trying not to worry about things until i see a doctor. your scan is not that far off now, and then youll be able to find out what is going on. for now, try to just count yourself as one of the lucky ones that got out of having the bad symptoms early! :) try not to worry and just relax. easier said than done, i know...but being that worried cant be good for the baby. if you really need some professional reassurance, you could call your midwife...

hiya ladies...

i got a letter from my midwife my booking appointment is on the 18th feb but im going to try change it as im on nights that week. Im just patiently waiting for my scan on 11th feb,still worried sick.

i too was concerned as i dont 'feel' pregnant no morning sickness or anything like last time, but i have been told to count myself lucky most women would do anything not to feel like that.

hope your both doing ok, any cravings or weight gain yet??
xx

ah you guys are so lucky that you get to have scans so early! i go in to hear the heartbeat in 3.5 weeks, but i dont get an ultrasound until week 20! which is 11.5 weeks from now! ahhh..it seems so far away. but i think thats pertty much the norm here in the US.

i know what you mean! i am worried about not being sick, but know that i should just be thanking my lucky stars as some women have it so bad they have to stay home from work, cant get out of bed, etc..

weird craving last night...i wanted a baked potato so bad. i know that not just a normal "hey this sounds good tonight" sort of thing, because i dont even like baked potatos! i didnt go buy any, but im still wanting it today. so i think i might have to go to the store later on. oh, and ive been ravenous the past few day. ive gained a total of 2.5 pounds since i found out a month ago. i dont know what the normal rate is, but somehow i feel like i shouldnt really be gaining weight yet... :-/

awww me too, for the past 3 weeks i have been soooo hungry and i know its not just me been fancyful because if i dont eat i start to feel sick, i have been trying to snack on healthy foods though and to be honest im not that into sweet things so thats a bonus, although i love my crisps and they are probably worse for you.

so do you only get 1 scan throughout your whole pregnancy over there??? interesting how different things are very different. we get a scan at 12 and 20 weeks.

i managed to change my midwife appointment so now i have my scan and booking appointment on thurs 11th feb, im still not sleeping for worrying although im told this is to be expected with what happened last time. fingers crossed everything will be ok i will certainly be on here and will keep ya updated.

hope all is well
xxx

ahh youre so lucky you dont crave sweets! i dont want anything but sweets...and oatmeal, with sugar in it. haha. but im controlling myself, making myself snack on things like apples and almonds and carrots. although i totally caved in to having a piece of cake this weekend...weakness! but i guess its probably okay every once in awhile.

only one scan unless you have a history of pregnancy complications. i dont have a history of pregnancy hah, so no extra scan for me. but apparently at my next appointment i hear the heartbeat and then for ever appointment thereafter they listen to the heart. so thats kinda a cool thing at least.

im sure that after your appointment you will feel so relieved! and hopefully you will be able to start getting some rest! im worried myself, not having many symptoms and not having any scan or anything to prove that everything is okay...so i cant even imagine what youre going through after what happened previously. i will keep my fingers crossed for you and send you many many well wishes!

definitely keep me up to date and in the meantime, i hope you can relax and rest!

hi ladies, went for my scan today and did not get the news i had hoped for... the woman performing the scan could see a yolk sac and a tiny baby but there was no heartbeat, and that from the size of the baby she would say i am approximatey 5 weeks(therefore would not expect to see the heartbeat this early) i explained i had calculated myself to be 11 weeks, she says its common to get your dates mixed up, but surely i cant be that wrong???? they have asked to see me again in 2 weeks to rescan and expect to see a heartbeat and growth in baby by then. i spoke to my midwife who i was supposed to be seeing today however she doesnt want to see me until after my scan if things turn out ok :(
im devasted bcoz this is what happened last time, exactly the same however when i went back i was told there was no heartbeat and therefore no hope (hence the misscarrige i had last october)

everyone is saying stay positive things may turn out ok, but how can i? the next 2 weeks are going to be pure torture. another 2 weeks of sleepless night and anxiously waiting is what i have to look forward too :'(

i am so sorry for the less than good news! i do think people are right though...you should try to stay positive, even though i know it is probably the hardest thing in the world to actually do. this exact thing happened to my DHs ex and when she went back the baby was growing normally and everything is fine. so there is hope that things will turn out alright. i can't imagine how anxious you'll be over the next two weeks, but if the baby is in there developing and trying to grow big and strong...you need to try to stay as stress free as possible! i will be thinking good thoughts and my prayers go out to you and yours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->