Bump buddy wanted I'm due 11 April 2012

joanna1980

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for a bump buddy to share my experinces with and to support each other ! This will be my 3rd child but it seems like my first all over again as my youngest is 10 this month .
X

Hi Joanna,

Im Due the 8th April!

How are you feeling?

Im feeling ok apart from bad back and slightly sore boobs, in fact i felt so not pregnant that i took another HPT this morning to check and well the test line was darker than the control line! lol :haha:
Its really confused me because i have 2 daughters and i was so sick with them and felt all my symptoms with full force! Maybe this one is Blue!

Hello i am due 12th april. This will be my second child. He is only 17 months but i still feel like a beginner again lol. x

Hi Joanna,

Im Due the 8th April!

How are you feeling?

Im feeling ok apart from bad back and slightly sore boobs, in fact i felt so not pregnant that i took another HPT this morning to check and well the test line was darker than the control line! lol :haha:
Its really confused me because i have 2 daughters and i was so sick with them and felt all my symptoms with full force! Maybe this one is Blue!

Hi
I'm feeling very tired and grumpy lol I don't ever member feeling like this with my son and daughter , i feel quite sorry for my Parner cos he's been getting the full brunt of my moods . But never mind . I'm just scared that I've Horton what to do .... Haha , I'm also scared cos I suffered from post natal depression with both of them and was quite I'll . I'm hoping I don't suffer again .
I hope ur well and bump is doing good x x

Hello i am due 12th april. This will be my second child. He is only 17 months but i still feel like a beginner again lol. x

Hi
I'm sure your be fine , I feel the same as you and I'm scared I've forgotten what to do haha , x

Allowing for the fact my cycle is 31 days not 28, this makes me due April 11th too :D

Allowing for the fact my cycle is 31 days not 28, this makes me due April 11th too :D

WOW thats fantastic
how u feeling ? my OH has just asked me what i want for my din dins and all i can think of is spring rolls , chips and sweet and our sauce and curry sauce lol
im sure its to early for cravings ?? ha ha x

WOW thats fantastic
how u feeling ? my OH has just asked me what i want for my din dins and all i can think of is spring rolls , chips and sweet and our sauce and curry sauce lol

I shall send you a message to your inbox :) I have a hard time keeping up with so many threads! lol x

WOW thats fantastic

I shall send you a message to your inbox :) I have a hard time keeping up with so many threads! lol x

ive messaged u back huni il also add u as a friend x x x

Hi,

I just found out that I am due April 12, 2012 too! This is our first child and we are excited... I have only gotten sick once! so I am hoping that stays like that! lol If anything I am always tired!!! :happydance:

Due April 12th with my first!Im very excited,scared,nervous!Have been very sick in the mornings,nauseous all day and bloated!Ohh joy :)

im due April 6th this is my second, im mostly tired and hungry, but not sleeping well at nite. my first is 12, so everything is brand new.

im due April 6th this is my second, im mostly tired and hungry, but not sleeping well at nite. my first is 12, so everything is brand new.

My birthday is the 6th shelby :) woo what a good day to have your baby :happydance: x

I'm due around April 29th with my first and I'm very excited as well completely scared! Just getting very tired mostly! xx

hey Shelby, this is a little strange my names Shelbie & we have the same due date April 6th :)

hello ladies... i am 6weeks pregnant... i am due to april 24th... i just dont feel pregnant at all.. No nausea.. just a bit of tiredness.. is this a cause for concern? i hear people say that the more you feel ill, the stronger is the pregnancy. does this mean that i am going to miscarry the baby? i feel very scared... this is my first baby and i am 29 yrs old. would greatly appreciate your replies XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->