• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump Buddy Wanted!!!

cflower04

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Found out yesterday that i'm pregnant!! Still can't believe it happened so quickly. We only DTD once on CD19 because my partner works away a lot. I stopped taking the pill at the start of the month and we had planned on waiting a month before trying... but I guess that went out the window. I wasn't keeping track of my cycle but I presumed I had missed ovulation this month.

I got pregnant in December 2012 but it ended in a miscarriage at 6+4 but i'm feeling lucky this time. Although I had symptoms last time, i'm feeling way more pregnant this time already. Between the sore boobs, nausea, the constant need to pee... I can see this is going to be fun!!!

I'm either 3+5 or 3+6 and would love a couple of bump buddies to get me through this! Haven't been to the doctor yet but i'm going to make an appointment for Monday morning if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->