bump buddy??

bexie1985

Reaction score
how can i get myself a bump buddy? im confussed?:wacko:

hi ya it is all a bit confusing isnt you are basicly looking for some one due around the same time if u put it as a topic when u are due that kind of thing and if you want a text buddy or some one just to email im fairlo new at the whole thing sorry not to have been much help lol when are you due em xx

lol its realy confussing isnt it, or maybe im just stupid,lol!! im due 11th march, and i cant wait, ive had enough already, pregnancy really doesnt do anything for me,lol. when are you due? I see you already had 3kiddies, how old are they? I have a 4 and a half year old! bex xx

i have a 5 year old a nearly 4 year old and a 19month old so have my hands full lol im due on the 31st of march but im hoping that if my spd kicks in quite bad again they may induce me early as i have quite large babies but knowing my luck they wont lol xxx

wow u are a busy lady!! its great tho isnt it, tiring, but very rewarding!! You have large babies? how big where they? are they giving u any extra scans to see how this baby is progressing? my first was 8lb 15, i hope this one is smaller, altho i know the chances are quite slim as theyre suposed to get bigger each time arent they...owch! As yours are so big do they give you C-sections? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->