bump buddy

hayley94

Reaction score
hi im only 6w+2d but really want a bump buddy around the middlesex, burkshire area ans ive just moved up here and would like someone to relate to :) im due 15 july and am looking for someone else whos roughly around that date, thanks for reading

Shepherds Bush but I have friends all over the place like hounslow, thats near staines right?

yeah i think so thats fine thou nice to be able to talk to smeone pregnant around my time whens ur baby due

Yeah I know, July 12th.. is this your first pregnancy? Its my first, Im quite scared just really want a scan to make sure everythings ok coz i havnt been having many symptoms

wow im due 15th july i feel the same all ive been having is bloatedness and a few cramping got to wait jan-ish till a scan , im a lil scared too as its my first but exited at the same time , how old are u ? if u dont mind me asking lol

I'm 21.. 22 in may

Yeah im bloated too, cramping comes and goes, jus tired aswell thats it really..

I get tired a lot too but I think that's due to workinh too much I think supliments is supode to help but not sure will ask the doc on tuÉs :) it all supose to stop a lil after 1st trimester so glad I haven't been had morning sickness thou as no one knows but me and the bf lol

Im in my last year at uni so its pretty hard work too, nt physically mind lol been resting alot.. yeh they will give u folic acid supplements the doctor told me that some women feel sick taking them and i think they gave me a bit of a headache at first.

My mum knows now..she was soooo mad at first but i think shes getting used to the idea now.. and one of my close friends knows, my boyfriend and thats all. not telling anyone else til 2nd trimester! at least its winter so can hide the bump if it starts showing before then lol! how old are u?

Mm I hope they don't make me sick lol and its only me anf the OH that knows about it so far and its pretty hard to keep it a secret as we live with his rents and bro lol but were doing ok atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->