• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Hi lovely ladies, our gift has been received but one hasn't made it our way x

On monitor again now, tightenings mostly gone but am thinking rest up for morning. Should be seeing doctor around 9 as first two prostin haven't kicked things off, unless they examine me and find they can break my waters (never thought I'd be hoping for that again lol but I am!). Been up and down stairs all day too :-(

If they can't break em then could be onto prostin 3, hubs gone for some kip so it's me n my tens lol!

Lovely moggy has kept me company thru yet another long induction lol - tryin to keep positive as I just want to get back to D. Tired and not v lucid atm sorry lol roll on sleep xxxxxxx

P&F, I keep coming on here to check on you. You got me all excited when I read that your gift has been received... thought you were talking about your little man. :dohh:

Hoping for a quick delivery for you. Can't wait to see some pics. Getting the feeling that he might be here by the time I log on tomorrow morning.

:hugs: to you for missing D.

Lol sorry pip!! :) just made myself chuckle tho, in writing pip I can hear D in my head saying "what noise does a hippo make? Hip hip hip!" <3

Well I've managed 6 hours broken but reasonable kip as the tightenings hve totally buggered off argh.

Ash can't come back until 10am so I'm on my own for the doctor exam - rargh lol visitin hours are nuts! I had one midwife with skinny long (perfect!) induction hands lol and one with short chunky sausage fingers yesterday if the doctor looks beefy I'm off teehee.

Feel like all my energetic yomping about the hospital yesterday was for nowt, going to bob on the ball til doctor comes as still tired. In a room with Miss snorey pants and miss I'm-whispering-on-my-phone-really-loudly-at-midnight lol. Can you see immrambling now - come on baby!!!!!!!!!! Xxxxx

Come on baby your mummy wants to meet you...maybe if you could arrange to arrive between Daddys arrival and quiet time then Daddy can go get your big brother to snuggle with you and your mummy. Hope it all starts up again soon and the doc has small hand :hugs:

Lol I thought the same Pip!

Lia fx the action starts today and you're rewarded with your 'gift' soon! Glad you managed some sleep.

We sent our ss gift only recently but I'm not sure if it's been received. It should be there by now hopefully. Not sure if Harry has anything yet as we're in Spain. X

well shall I fess up first...? We were SS for:
Lil Miss P
:mail:

We were SS for.......S! Lol!

But haven't been home for post wise since Saturday so I can't confirm if something's arrived in the last few days yet lol.

On the monitor with my grump on now :))))

Lia, hospital visiting hours for labouring women or women who have just given birth are annoying. Hope everything starts happening when Ash is with you. Fingers crossed for skinny handed doctors and midwives for you.

Thank you so much for our presents, Lia. They are perfect and S loves them. :thumbup:

We were SS for
K :flower:

Good luck Lia!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

We received our gift- thanks Pip :hug:

We sent ours ages ago... can't do spoiler thing on phone- but ours was Moggy- did you get it?

Sent it direct from amazon with gift wrap and stuff... Lazy mama, sorry lol... Just emailed them and they said they will send out a replacement. Please let me know in next few days if it didn't get there xx

so long as they arent billing you twice? How is K coping with the lawn mosing this year? Pickle still loves his, he "mows" with Daddy and then steals the clippings when the mower box needs emptying and puts them in his wheelbarrow then trundles full speed towards you :cloud9:

Any goss to share? How goes things with your lady?

No lil brother for D yet...

Thank you for the skinny hand thoughts - no good unfortunately!

Prostin number 3 but still not able to get to break me water :-((((((

Now it's chill time til AM and see what doctor wants to do. May decide on a fourth and final prostin, a day off then fourth prostin....meh!!!!

Feeling v deflated as missing D so much :-(((((

aw hon dont feel bad it isnt your doing you have done all you can and if your body isnt ready for lil man to come then it is obviously for a reason. You have done such a good job looking after him he is all snug! Maybe have a chat with him and explain that he may be able to sleep in with mummy anyway so he might as well come out and meet you and his Daddy and his fab big bro.

Try to make the most of the time off to rest up, do you have stuff to do in there...puzzle book etc? You know where we all are, text whenever hub is off at crack of dawn tomorrow for wings appeal so I will be up before the shift change in the hossie! Is Ash getting to be there with you whenever possible?

We thought of you when we had our AD :hugs: It will be over soon, this time next week you will be home with your boys snuggled up and shouting at 'stenders! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->