• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump, Flushes, Dimples and Beyond [closed]

Oh my goodness what a cutie!! Congratulations again Lia.. he is gorgeous!! And I love the name. xx

Thanks lovelies still in hospital and a bit out of it lol v exhausted but happy xxxxx

Try to get some rest, P&F. Did they give you any indication yet as to when you might be able to go home? Has Dylan met his wee brother yet and if so, what was his reaction? Was the name already decided on prior to your wee man entering the world?

Think she is seeing D today Pip as yesterday she was knackered and D had other activities to distract him.

Have a lovely cuddle with your big boy Lia...and a fab snuggle with big and small together...and another one with ALL your boys! Lucky lady :kiss:

Aww hope the two brothers have a lovely first meet today! Take care of yourself Lia. xx

Harry's SS gift(s) arrived today! He is one VERY happy boy!!! They really are the perfect gifts for him so thank you 'secret' santa!! Will try and get some photos. x

Hi lovely ladies! I cannot believe how long it has been since I've been on here, I've been SO distracted by everything that I need to do for this baby/getting the house sorted/all these flipping daily injections/arguing with my consultant about the baby that is going to arrive (hopefully) in 11 days!!!

Congratulations Lia!!! He is just gorgeous, I really hope you're recovering well and you're getting over the exhaustion from it all, those newborn snuggles - eep! So exciting! He looks so much like D doesn't he?!

I have to fess up about my SS gift, I quite deliberately haven't sent it yet as I was waiting to be able to send *two* little BnB chaps gifts rather than just the one! I feel horribly guilty though as I should have explained (I had already missed D's birthday when it was all arranged, so thought he might appreciate waiting until the baby arrived before getting his pressie as I'm sure the baby will be getting lots!) but didn't want to give the 'secret' part away! Anyway, it'll be winging its way over to the brothers this week!

J still snoozing on her birthday morning, I've been up for hours as I just can't get comfortable in bed with restless legs/sore back. Her SS present is waiting to be opened!

Not sure how much I've updated you all on my gestational diabetes/the baby... Anyway, it HAS to be born between 38 and 39 weeks (or I "risk fetal death". Thanks Mr blunt consultant), I've had a few very emotional meltdowns at appointments because I'm terrified of being induced again, so agreed upon an elective section, on the 26th (I'll be 38+6, so I'm happier that its later on in the week). I have to go in on the 24th to have steroid injections for the baby's lungs and be on an insulin drip to control my glucose, but at least it'll be 2 days of boredom rather than induced labour! I can't wait to meet this little one, still no idea on gender, J still thinks its going to be a baby dog!

Off to catch up on the rest of the thread, had a quick peek at Pip's photos, S could not be more adorable!!

I promise not to abandon you lovely Mummy's again for so long, I feel so terrible for being such a bad BF&D-er recently. Love you all so much xxx

Happy birthday Jemima!! Hope you have a lovely day. x

Thank you!! We're off to a farm today and then she can come home and see her 'big' present, a massive trampoline (please let there be no broken limbs in the next few weeks!!), little family get-together tomorrow, I can't face doing a party this pregnant!!

Oh hun what a nightmare! I would be upset too if I was in the same boat and the consultant said that to me. I so want a natural birth this time but I am slowly getting my head around the fact that it could very well be another c section and all that matters is that we are both ok. Actually the c section was really no problem at all, it's just I want to experience a vaginal birth more than anything else. At least you know the Drs are ensuring both your safety.

I can't believe you are nearly full term!!

Lydia all the best of luck- the good part of ann elective is knowing when/planning etc. Soooo happy that you'll soon be meeting your second little person, too.

MOGGY your bloody replacement SS present has turned up here :dohh: I will get it in the post Monday. I've just rang amazon as the confirmation email clearly states your address and they've refunded the whole order :lol: so his present is free :rofl: shall stick an extra in there now with the 'free' money! xx

Lydia, I hope J had a nice day and you all enjoyed a nice time on the farm. Looking forward to seeing some more pics.

Wow, I didn't realise you are going to meet your little one so soon. I am sorry you are having such a difficult time at the moment and how insensitive of the consultant. :growlmad: 10 days - how exciting.

Wow cant believe your number twos will all be so close together :happydance: It is so fab to all still be in touch after all this time, its like having an online antenatal gang!

Are we going to do christmas SS? PLEEEASE :blush: I figure 100 days to go is a good time to ask :haha: Also gives time to hunt and choose and select gifts and get them posted and all stuff like that. Also makes it easier on those with newborns too as there is plenty of time to sort it which gives lots of time for newborn snuggles, mammoth BF seshes a la sofa and family cuddles with big brothers and sisters :cloud9:

And to end on a high... a certain lucky lady is hoping to go home later today with her lil man and her big lil man and her big man :happydance:

oh and Lydia meant to add...elective section is easiest on J as she will get to be with you and know when she can come see you and meet her new sibling, there is no guess work - except which hat she will choose to celebrate the birth (loving the FB pic of all the hats!)

I can't believe our little bumps are now 2!! Lydia, did J have a nice time at the farm?

Lia I see from FB that you are getting on well.. any more pics?

Lydia, hope you are not struggling too much now. My hips are starting to cause problems but I wonder if it's because I'm overdoing it a bit.. Unfortunately there's not much choice there.

Love to George, Pip and Yas xxx

Whoops! Sorry Brigitte.. although I think I talk more to you on FB than on here now ;) xx

Hi everyone, J had a wonderful birthday thank you, photos are being a bit of a nightmare, flipping iPhoto won't upload the party ones, I'll put some on fb soon, especially now that we have Pip present there too!!!! J absolutely LOVED her SS gift (Ann, was it from you?!), she is desperate to paint all the time, as for the bag/clip etc, you know the girl loves her accessories!

Great news Moggy!

Ann, sorry your hips are getting bad, probably overdoing it is contributing, so maybe start to wind down when you can (beg some help for an afternoon here and there and make sure you do NOTHING rather than nesting/sorting things out). My lower back is agony at the moment, thank goodness my parents live nearby, I haven't had to lift J for two days now, phew.

Yes please to SS, the earlier we sort the better for me!

Yes, I'm ok with the section now, I'm nervous but 'at peace' with it iykwim. J will love having a baby in the house (to start with at least), she doesn't leave the babies alone at nursery! I just hope I can recover quickly so I can pick J up/cuddle her etc.

Right, better carry on and get things sorted... xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"