Bump looks smaller today....!

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
I know I probably sound like a mad woman now but Im sure my bump looks a bit smaller this morning..... !! IS this possible??

I am 12 weeks on Tue btw...

it is because the day before you might have been really bloated . water retention is very common in the first tri.

i also feel like mine changes. i think that at my stage its just the baby moving
not sure about your stage but that could be it

Hi Angelica

Have you had your scan yet? If you have any concerns, contact your mw.

I know that it is natural to worry about everything and anything.

:hugs:

could be a number of things. our instinct are normally spot on so if you hve any concerns at all give the mw a call. hope everythings ok x

it is very normal for your bump to change shape and size at any time in your pregnancy :D you could have been bloated, it could have been water retention, just to name a couple :D

Mine is always growing and shrinking. Normally because I'm bloated. I'm 23 weeks and was shocked last night when my bump seemed to have shrunk loads.

ok thanks girls.. I'll see how i get on today.. & if still in doubt will call the m/w

i also go up and down - usually dependant on wether or not i've had a big dinner! Now baby is in there there seems to be less room for my dinner so when i eat it really podges out and emphasizes the bump!

same, my bump get smaller when i get up in the morning and get bigger in the afternoon.But the doctor said it's just the gas. ( eat a lot but slower digestion ). in the evening i look like 3rd trimester.ha ha..

My bump has shrunk over the past 2 days too. My trousers keep falling down! :dohh:

I know this isn't relivant but I feel sick too. Just ate almost a whole packet of Leerdammer.

I'm exactly the same. I feel huge at night but fine in the morning. I was going to post to see if this was normal too and if there's anything that I can do to stop getting so bloated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->