Bump Mission Accomplished!

BizyBee

Mom to Luke, Expecting #2
Reaction score
UPDATE: Unfortunately I had a blighted ovum and just miscarried. :cry: Thanks for all of the love and support! :hugs:

:yipee: After 16 months (and 2 chemicals) I am thrilled to be able to post that I got my much anticipated :bfp:!!! I have had a few blood tests and the Dr. confirmed that my numbers are rising, so I finally feel comfortable posting here. :headspin:

Now I would like to share my acceptance speech... :rofl:
-Thanks OH for obvious reasons. :winkwink:
-Thanks to all of my BnB friends, as you have helped me through so much. :friends:
-Thanks to Clomid for showing my ovaries what to do. =D>
-Thanks to preseed for allowing my girlie bits to handle the week around O. :blush:
-Thanks to Instead Cups for keeping the soup in the bowl, so to speak. :lol:
-Thanks to my acupuncturist for pulling out the infertility book and trying some new points on me. :flower:
-Thanks to my pillow for providing endless hours of bum support. :haha:

Congratulations - Thanks to you for sharing your good news :) xx

Congratulations! I am SO happy for you! You totally deserve this and I can't wait to watch things unfold over the coming months! :hugs:

congratulations!!! :yipee::happydance::yipee::happydance::yipee:

I bet you are over the moon!!! :hugs:
Good luck with everything!! :hugs: xxxx

:rofl: THAT IS THE BEST ANNOUNCEMENT EVER!!! I am SO happy for you and you give hope to many of us out there! You will be sorely missed in TTC, stop by very once in awhile!! Have an amazing pregnancy!

Oh my gosh, you are so stinking cute!! Love your acceptance speech!! I"ll say it again, CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a mommy!!:hugs: Hope you a terrific pregnancy!

:hug:Had to buzz over here to congratulate you with your awesome announcement! I am sooo happy for you sweetheart! :headspin:

Had to come over to your official announcement and give my official congratulations!!!! SOOOO happy for you!!! :hugs:

Congrats hon!! You totally deserve it after such a long wait. :hugs:
Now move over and start a pregnancy journal for me to stalk! ;)

I will start one soon. I promise! :)

:rofl: That is hysterical! Props to you on creating quite possibly the best pregnancy announcement i've ever read. I'm so happy for you. Enjoy this, you deserve it.

Congratulations again sweetie:happydance::happydance:....you are an inspiration to us all!

Look forward to following your pregnancy journal:thumbup:

:yipee: you already know im so happy for you but thought I would say congrats again :D xxxx

Huuuuuuuuuggggggeeeeee congratulations hun! So happy for you! :hugs:
:happydance: :yipee:
Great announcement as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back