Bump really hard today

Qmama79

Mother of Finley Ethan(3)
Reaction score
Hi, it's the first time this pregnancy my bump has felt pretty hard all day long. And every time I bent over, I felt like I had BH going on. I had to sit today, as if I'm 3rd trimester prego. I've been drinking a lot in the hope of some relief. It's not like a BH that comes and goes, its just uncomfortable tightness all day long. I look huge today. I hope tomorrow is a better day. I'm almost 19 weeks.

Any of you ladies have this?

I've had this as well and still not sure what it is. Feels like baby is pushing outwards and stays there or like you said bh.

I remember I had something like this around 16 weeks with first pregnancy! It was really uncomfortable and my bump was very hard and felt tightened. It lasted the whole day from what I can remember and I was at a wedding that day lol x

I have days like this. I think it might be the way that the baby is positioned today my bump was hard for a couple hours then it went away. Not totally sure why it happens.

Now, 2 days later, I'm feeling fine again. It was hard fr a full day, very sore & menstrual like pain the next day & good again today. Glad it's over. Was worrying me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->