Bump with jelly belly

Don't you have a new look in the us?

I've never heard of that store. Plus I'm in such a rural area there are only two clothing stores in the mall, there are only about 10,000 people here. I've never lived in such a small town. We don't have any stores that a big city has.

Great idea jzgrace

I lived in leggings with my dd and she was born in feb so I'm going to be at similar stages in pregnancy this time round with the weather etc :thumbup:

I love winter babies :cloud9:

Dd2 was born DEC 11th. But I lived in Florida at the time. Now I'm much further north and its cold! It got as cold or colder than 20 below 0 thus past winter. Ice everywhere. Thats one of my worries. But I think the skirts will still be great under Cardigan and winter coat. I'm going to have to find one big enough for my bump, or just stay in the house.
I love the winter, not the ice but I love been cosey indoors with the fire on :)

Don't you have a new look in the us?

I've never heard of that store. Plus I'm in such a rural area there are only two clothing stores in the mall, there are only about 10,000 people here. I've never lived in such a small town. We don't have any stores that a big city has.

https://www.newlook.com check out the site, they have beautiful clothing :)

Thanks mummy! I loved wearing those . cozy and cute! I'm going to look for some thus payday.

Thanks for the link. They have some cute stuff. I found a cardigan I want. Its only like 40 I wonder how much that would be U.S. Any idea?

Around $65? something like that. I think they deliver over seas too but I think it's expensive. The vests were only 12.99!

How were those sweets? :icecream:

I've decided on a pot noodle, I can't manage to eat anything else :nope:

Well OH got us fish and chips for tea so I saved them for afterwards, I ate one and felt so sick so now I'm just stating at them :( I'm so uncomfortable tonight for some strange reason. :shrug:

It's horrible isn't it, everything I think of eating apart from fruit makes me feel so ill :sick:

I know it's awful I don't remember the last time I ate a proper meal. :(

My partner had a roast dinner last night, he was like 'oh your missing out!' I was like you ass, that's not by choice lol

Hey! I have the hanging bit at the bottom of my stomach too and i hate it! I was overweight before #1 but lost a lot after her down to 10st but still had the little pouch there :( I'm back up to 15st now after #2 and daren't guess what ive put on with #3. Ive never had a nice round bump in pregnancy because of it which makes me sad. I'm 18 weeks on Sunday and just look fat more than pregnant.

Hey! I have the hanging bit at the bottom of my stomach too and i hate it! I was overweight before #1 but lost a lot after her down to 10st but still had the little pouch there :( I'm back up to 15st now after #2 and daren't guess what ive put on with #3. Ive never had a nice round bump in pregnancy because of it which makes me sad. I'm 18 weeks on Sunday and just look fat more than pregnant.

We want a baby but have to put our bodies so much to achieve it, I wish we could all just pop back to normal!

The bigger you get though the rounder the bump will be? :thumbup::flower:

Well Im hoping so, but I didnt really get a huge bump in my last pregnancy! baby was 5lb 5oz and my stomach was quite small so I still had the hang :dohh: so annoying.

This is me today at 17+5 :(

10403287_10203119758507680_7236256811080764719_n.jpg

I think the worst of it is going out and people just thinking "oh shes fat" and I want to shout "I am almost half way through a pregnancy!"

You can also totally see the red line where my leggings have been, cus I have to have them pulled over so I look a bit more normal, lol! :blush:

If theres one thing I would do after this last baby, it'd be tummy tuck after losing weight!

This is me at the start of my second pregnancy, so an improvement there but it'd be 3 years inbetween my 1st and 2nd child. I was only 4months PP when I got pregnant again this time so my youngest is 7months old so didnt have time to think about losing baby weight properly!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=567515&d=1360921953

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->