Bumps, Babies and Boobs?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
My word my ribcage is really taking a battering in 3rd tri ..

Boobs are so gigantic my bra's are digging into my ribs, my bump is getting so big its squashing my boobs into my ribs even more and to top it off LO is using them as something to practice her kicking against

Owwww :cry:

Anyone else suffering with the same problem? Its driving me nuts i dont think my chest can take 8/9 more weeks of this its horrid!!

I know exactly how you feel!! I come home at night lie down flat with my arms above my head trying to space everything out!!

x

Thats what im doing, wearing a bra at work during the day but whipping my bra off as soon as i get home. I cant go without one during the day my boobs are too heavy.

My posture on the whole is getting a beating, my boobs have gone up to a 34H and then all this baby weight on the front is really doing me no good.

oh sweetie poor you :hugs: i remember how sore mine were and so heavy :hugs:

I bought some of those oh so not attractive sports/sleep bras to wear when at home and they did the job at first but even now there starting to dig. I need him to drop down a few inches then all will be sorted.

You have a lot longer left than me though so it cant be fun for you at all.

x

I always am sitting with my arms above my head ha ha!! Its getting boring now...
:hugs:

We could always try to do the crab position!!

x

I need to take my birthing ball to work ... think id disappear under the desk though lmao

i foudn the most comfiest i've been in ages was at the hairdressers the other day whn they were washing my hair!! my back's bruised where she's pressing so much on my ribs, my bras dont fit, but the nursing bras i've bought in a bigger back size are bigger cups too (being optimistic) so i cant wear them yet!!

My ribs are so sore from this. Are you still wearing normal bras? I went out and bought a few packs of sports bras and double them up. They're comfy and I don't care if my boobs look huge haha. At least they're not digging into my ribs.

If these things don't get smaller a few months after Meredith comes, I'm getting a reduction. I can't live like this haha

My ribs took such a beating from the little madam they got numb!

And I agree with Rae,sports bras are much more comfy.
:hugs: Hang in there!

Not yet but im a few weeks behind you - im sure i've got it all to come though!

I'm sure somewhere ive got an old support bra from when i had my boobs done, i might try and dig that out tonight and see if it does me any good.

My poor body doesnt know what to do with all this weight lol

You singing the words to my song PP! I'm in wireless nursing bras my sister passed on to me when I'm around the house, wires sticking into my bump. Likewise my LO is hanging his toes off my ribs and doing some sort of sit-ups I think. Sometimes it's really painful and I've taken to regularly pushing the little feet out of the way!

Sometimes it's really painful and I've taken to regularly pushing the little feet out of the way!

OH did that at lunchtime and i was like "oooooooooooow" :rofl::rofl:

And there we all were wishing for these movements early on in our pregnancies :muaha:

For the last couple of weeks I have been getting home, having a bath to ease the aches and pains... then just slobbing in a nightie and letting everything be free :)

I have a support bra but it's too small now :(

I completely understand what you're going through - some days it can be really painful! :hug:

:hugs: Nothing yet for me....can't wait (!?!?) :nope:

Hopefully you can find something to ease the pain!! :hugs:

Sometimes it's really painful and I've taken to regularly pushing the little feet out of the way!

OH did that at lunchtime and i was like "oooooooooooow" :rofl::rofl:

And there we all were wishing for these movements early on in our pregnancies :muaha:

I know inventing flutters that were really wind! And now we're getting beaten and torn from the inside out!

I keep getting feet in between my ribs at my solar plexus and knees sticking out of my tummy. Thankfully my boobs seem to have halted their bid for global domination. :D

I have eternal knees coming out my tummy, right now LO is banging both knees together repeatedly. It's not very comfortable! I sing head shoulders knees and toes a lot to mine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->