Bumps dropping

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
ive seen alot recently about bumps dropping, is it possible to have always carried low and not drop?
i think my bump has always been low and baby has always felt low down. Ive not had the feet in the ribs thing and recently getting headbutts in the lady bits.

Yes, I have carried low all through this pg and have felt baby really low down all the way through. I feel him tickling the inside of my groin area with his hands, and oh! the headbutts that make me nearly wet myself! Ive been feeling him right up in my ribs too so he must be long!
My last dd, i carried low and dint drop either, so no, you dont always 'drop' visably.:hugs:

I agree with Jaqui i have carried low too, i also feel him up in my ribs so i also think he's gonna be one long bubba! as its your first i would say your almost definitly engaged by now too which will give you a bit more space around the ribs xxx

My baby is low and as been the whole way thru i cant see me droppin this time as theres nowhere to drop other then out lol xxx

think so hun iv never been carrying high...(like right under my boobs) but then hes not engaged yet, but then dnt see it droppin coz theres nowhere 2 drop 2 lol

xx

yes exactly how your carrying L.O is same for me, i have carried Luciana low all the way through, although i can feel her movements high at times, they never come close to my ribs at all, i get more head butting movements very low down so i cant see her going to drop any more...shes been a dream to carry..no backache/pains/anything bless her :)

My bump with Caitlin appeared to drop fairly early! With Megan I think it did a bit but not much right to the end :D x

I don't think I dropped much with Hannah, it got a bit lower but never seemed that low compared to a lot of others

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->