Bumps due in MAY 2009 Buddies!

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Hi all:wave:

Im 4 weeks pg today and due on 1st may:happydance:
Theres probably not alot of us just yet but hopefully more will join us soon!

I got my bfp on Monday 18th Aug after 2 m/c's, 1 in april, and one on 11th July so this is a wonderful surprise for me and OH!

feeling a little apprehensive and a teeny bit worried but I have lots of Faith in my Angels looking after her (the bean) and me.....thanks Suzanne!:hugs: ( we will see)

So come on girlies due in May, come symptom spot, rant and share our wonderful journies together!!:hugs:

Ill step in catiously, im still very nervous that my bfp isnt real but lots of sticks cant be wrong can they?

due 3rd of may ish

Hi AG :hi:
Lots of sticks cant be wrong no, your preggers.....its not sunk in properly for me yet either hun, lol...dont think it will until I see something in there!

Do you have any symptoms as yet?
I dont really, just bbs are a bit sore under my arms and are growing! lol!

I had the swollen bbs at 9dpo but passed off as an af sign (usually is) and full on stuffed/runny nose from about then aswell.
Other than that, nothing!

We seem to be about the same then:happydance:

I hope they dont stay away too long though, cos I wanna feel pg!
Is this your first AG?

I already have 3 lol, 2 girls 9 and 4 and a boy 12....the youngest one is Ants, my oh of 7 years so would love a blue bump this time around, but of course a pink one would be just as welcome!

Do you have a preference?

hi hun. only just seen this thread!! we have the same due date don't we - but i ovd later than you i think so pretty sure scan date will put me back to the 3rd or 4th May!!! :hug:

Hi girls,
Congrats on all the :bfp:s! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I think I'll tentatively step in here if you don't mind. Slightly confused with due dates cos I seem to get a different one everywhere I go. Anyhoo, I haven't really had much in the way of symptoms apart from bloated feeling. :-s

Bizarrely, I'm looking forward to symptoms kicking in.

xxxJacquixxx, really hope everything goes brilliantly for you, third time lucky!
I'll also be asking you for loads of advice since you've had three already.

Is anyone else on here pregnant for the first time?

Good luck girls :dust:

Congrats on the :bfp: 's Girls! I got mine a few days ago too! I think i am due at the end of April 09 but i usually go overdue anyway so feel more comfortable hanging out with you Gals if that's ok? :happydance:

Congrats girls. :happydance:
I am feeling poo - morning sickness has well and truly kicked in for me! bbs are killing me and I feel really pregnant! :happydance: I already have 2 (18 months and 2 1/2) and I dont remember feeling like this so early on! With ds i was 6 weeks before i even got my :bfp:!!
V happy though - and can't wait til we can all start swapping bump pics etc! V excited about having a bump!!!! was sticking my tummy out tonight - OH thinks i have lost the plot!! :wacko:
How's everyone else feeling?

hey i tested yesterday it came up faint am due round about 1-3rd may i think lol as my af were all over the place i can't tell but i did ov two weeks ago.

I have sickness too, ive had it since monday, and beening feeling tried, on wed night on my bike to worl and had to stop and be sick :rofl: a few times.

I don't have sore boobs which am glad about as i usually get this when am near my af, i usually get about a week before, ive had no cramps either so quite happy about that :rofl::rofl:

Oh and i keep passing wind, and it builds up and hurts TMI :rofl::rofl:

Congrats everyone :happydance::happydance:

HI kerryanne :wave: I noticed your :bfp: announcement last night. Congrats hun. xx

We seem to be about the same then:happydance:

I hope they dont stay away too long though, cos I wanna feel pg!
Is this your first AG?

I already have 3 lol, 2 girls 9 and 4 and a boy 12....the youngest one is Ants, my oh of 7 years so would love a blue bump this time around, but of course a pink one would be just as welcome!

Do you have a preference?

Yea this will be my (long awaited) first.
No preference really just as long as its healthy :D

Hi Girls, reporting in for today:rofl:

Ive come down with a damn bug! Im not too bad now as taken some paracetamol but I know when evening arrives I'll be feeling ill again:hissy:
I felt a little nauseus this morning and heaved twice, so maybe this is a sign of m/s kicking in or it could be cos I dont feel well...:dohh:

Anyways Ive been for my 2nd set of hcg bloods today and am hopefully getting the 1st and todays results a little later on...I hope their good!!!

The hospital said they would give me my numbers but I would have to speak to my doc for them to be interpreted....she looked at me soft when I said, I can pretty much do that myself!

Wishing- I also stand in the mirror and push out my belly lol, I dont let oh see me though:rofl:

My bb;s are slowly getting more achier too.....they hurt when I walk down the stairs and I have to hold them up!:rofl: Tiredness is kicking in too......ooohhhhh I'm lovin it!!!

Has anyone else noticed they are putting on weight yet? I'm sure I have, Im usually a size 10 and wear my skinnie jeans all the time but since finding out they seem tight and I have a muffin top!! Noooooooooooooooo!

Oh good luck jacqui xxxxxxx

Erm my mil has totaly ruined my :bfp: :cry::cry::cry:
she phoned up to say congrats n then went on too say about how worryed she was, and about money, well sorry but it has nothing to do with her, shes alway like this telling us what to do, but this is a step too far, she could have been happy for us and not said anything. My mum worryed even though she's not told me, but i know incase something happens to me again like it with matthew, she nearly lost me that time, but she didn't say anything cause she just wants me to be happy. I hope am making sense.

Am so upset now :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

awww honey:hugs:

Families can be so insensitive sometimes, but I think its only because they worry!
To be honest, its nobody elses business if you can afford another child but your own. Try not to get down about it and certainly not stress you and ickle bubs out.....:hug:

yeah i know but we can afford it thats what i don't get we've had debt but we've nearly paid it all off now so we will be fine.

gggggggrrrrrrrr

How r u chick ??

Im fine:hugs: Still a bit poorly from whatever bug I have but not too bad.
No m/s as yet:happydance: No back ache :happydance: Just a little tired!

In my last 2 pg's I m/c'd I felt sick really early and had an aching lower back constantly wight from implantation! So this one seems different already....fingers tightly crossed chick x

Everybody I know has some sort of debt, I mean I worry that we will be able to afford another child but I think, well I will have to sacrifice some of my luxuries.....I will save a bomb in buying clothes, I love clothes and buy new ones everyweek, not cheapo either so Im sure in 9 months Ill have a right stash!:rofl:

Hi can i join in just got my BFP this morning but am really scared as i had a miscarriage in april . I think i am due 6th May but god only knows cos my last AF was just spotting anyhoo congrats to you all on your BFPs and lets hope we all have happy healthy bubbas.

Hi Everyone!

Yes I got a :bfp:, never ever thought I would - hence we're on :cloud9:!!

I'm 33 - 34 at end of year and have been married ten years in october. Had failed IVF attempt in March this year, and can't believe that God willing, I'm going to be a mum!!! :happydance:

Think I'm still in shock!

Went to my doctor on Friday, who was just so happy for us, so I'm booked into see the midwife on 4th September - just seems so far away! Then dr is arranging an early appointment at the hospital, just with my history of not being able to conceive.

So far so good, just slight nausea and sore boobs - but I'm trying not to hard to complain!

This is my first pregnancy - I'm not sure what to expect , so I'm looking forward to getting to know you all as we go on this journey together!

Oh, nearly forgot! - dr has given me a due date of 1 May - and I'm standing for my sister at her wedding on 11 April! - slightly bigger dress for me I think!!:headspin:

Jacqui - thanks for the invite - sorry, took me a while finding the thread!!

congrats too the both of u's

Yeah our debt wasn't that big only £1500, most caused by phoning each other when i was in glasgow :blush::blush:

we only have about £200 lefted so its not a problem really.

Oh i know what u mean, am having a baby drawer soon, did this ds1 & ds2 and bought things all the time and fulled them up, i sssssssooooooooooooooooo can't wait :happydance::happydance:

Oh we're also moving too ahhh looking for house, not that much fun.

Glad ur feeling better :D I have got mc not good.

Hey penguin wow u must be in shock, how u feeling any signs ??

Hey Dizzy :hug: am sure everything will be fine, it would be good if u were later on than u thought :D

Oh i bought some more folic acid today but the pregnancy vits as well, it was soo good buying them lol

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->