Bumps due in MAY 2009 Buddies!

Heeeeeeeelllllllllooooooooooooo!!!!

I cant believe I never saw this thread before!!!

I am due 1st May too!!:happydance::happydance:

Off to Docs on Friday to let him know and will take it from there.
So far my symptoms have been feeling VERY tired, constipated(so much so I had to take a visit to chemist), mood swings, having athing for drinking milk(which is strange as I only have it in cereal or tea!) plus aching uterus and lots of cm.

Me and OH couldnt resist buying a few bits and bobs already but we are being good as we get married in 4 weeks after that we get our 12 week scan and we can go shopping and trying things out more after that!!
So far we got a wee top, a pair of adidas trainers(as I live in mine!) some little sock, a cuddly giraffe and OH got me a few mags and downloaded a sainsbury voucher for a free gift pack when you got newborn nappies, oh and a name book so we can fight over it!

I am still in disbelief and take a cheap test ever second day or so, plus I like to see that line get darker and darker!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Hi Kerry Anne

Shocked isn't the word for it! I really can't believe it - I'm actually going to be a mum!!!

I've already picked up my pram etc - how sad is that!! DH has constantly told me to calm down since Thursday!! I've my whole house rearranged in my head!!

Sypmtoms - I'm actually not too bad so far - long may it continue! I've had the odd bit of nausea, sore boobs, cramping. The cramping is actually the worst! and everythime I get it in a wave, I'm straight up to the toilet checking and then doing another pregnancy test!

the one thing is DH hasn't let me lift a finger - which is great!! I could get used to all this!!:happydance:

None of my friends have babies, so I've no one to talk to about it and my mum, bless her, who is a pensioner, can't remember how she felt through her pregnancies!! So I'll probably be relying on you girls for help!!!

How's you keeping?

Oh i been dying to get stuff lol

I did buy a mag though today :happydance::happydance:

I have been well sick and tried and cramp.

Oh is taking the day of tomorrow :happydance::happydance::happydance: so that will be good

I've also bought 2 books as am having a home birth after c-section and reading up on it all, Oh and i found out i don't have to see a consult if i don't want too :happydance::happydance: so am going to give that a miss.

Oh me and OH are still in abit of shock, this month was the first month i oved we were just so happy i oved, we didnt really care if we got pregnant or not, it meant everything was going to be ok and we now had a change lol

Oh penguin am always here too chat, i was wonder we could even set up a txt buddy chat i love txting lol

Hi Girls:hi:

Welcome Penguin & Elmaxie (Em, I was wondering how long it would take you!)
I am beginning to know what you mean about feeling so tired now, I thought it was because I was poorly but feeling much better now and am still having to have a nap in the afternoon and am shattered by 10:30, I push it till then so I can watch Big Brother!
Not feeling sick yet but have still got an achey uterus with mild cramping, I dont like the cramping it makes me worry:blush:

Kerryann- I am dying to start buying stuff but I darent yet, I dont wanna tempt fate after my history. I'll make up for it after my 12 week scan though!

:hug: to all!

I'm due 7th march woooo *ignore this thought it said march not may* oooops

Hi girls. Congratulations Penguin, elmaxie and Dizzy. :happydance: has the shock settled down yet?
i am still in shock - and sooooo paranoid! Need to stop POAS!!!
feeling sick all day, off meat, my spots are ridiculous - I never get spots!!! So feeling v pregnant - going to get my blood results back off gp today so fingers crossed they are doing what they are supposed to be doing.
:hug: to all.

I just got my BPB yesterday, not quite believing in it!!! DH had to have a glass of wine after I told him!!!

Due 5th May 09!

Yes its our first... we've only just got married as well!!!

No morning sickness yet, no real other symptoms other than a blocked nose some morning and felt like I pulled a muscle in uterus area. Oh and the cats always wanting to sit on me!

Yes its our first... we've only just got married as well!!!

No morning sickness yet, no real other symptoms other than a blocked nose some morning and felt like I pulled a muscle in uterus area. Oh and the cats always wanting to sit on me!

ah double congrats hunni!! i know what you mean about a pulled muscle - i feel the same!!
my ds kept pointing at me a week before i got my :bfp: saying "baby mummy"!! kids and animals are v strange around a pregnant woman!! :hug:

Hi Ladies, can I join in too? Off to the docs on Friday to get properly checked out but from the internet guides, should be due around 8 May. Have mahoosive boobs which are achy but thats about it. Told my mom and dad today. Mom burst into tears on the phone. We will be telling DH's parents later - that will make it really real.

congrats on your :bfp:

did u tell dh parents ??

How is everyone feeling today ??

xxx

doing good and feeling nervous. Think im gonna feel like this untill the first scan. Im going nuts being on hols from work as i cant do anything! (well i try not to :lol:)

congrats Mrs Tatty.
i feel poo - bbs are killing me, spotty...you name it! but still over the moon!! :happydance:

i think my 'morning' nausea appears in the afternoon, its not at mo, but can feel stomach if that makes sence...

I wish I was back at work too keep me busy!

Hi Girls, well all went well at the consultant app today, hcg bloods are fab so looks like everything is going well this time (fx)

I havnt got any m/s yet or any cravings, just achey big boobs, twinging in my uterus, tiredness and insomnia......

Feeling really positive about this pg already!

Im off out for a slap up chinese now with ant, the kids and his parents so im glad I dont feel sick at the mo!!!

Toodle-oo!

Hi Girls, well all went well at the consultant app today, hcg bloods are fab so looks like everything is going well this time (fx)

I havnt got any m/s yet or any cravings, just achey big boobs, twinging in my uterus, tiredness and insomnia......

Feeling really positive about this pg already!

Im off out for a slap up chinese now with ant, the kids and his parents so im glad I dont feel sick at the mo!!!

Toodle-oo!

i keep getting twinges too hun so glad you have got them too! You'd think this was the first time i have ever been pg - i dont remember anything!! :dohh:
enjoy the chinese chick - and well done again on levels. It is fab news. I have decided to go and get the bloods done - i'll only be out of my mind otherwise - so going friday at 12.20!! spoke to gp and he said what is going to make you worse? not diong them or doing them? i told him i am still POAS and comparing the darkness of the line and he said OH MY GOD!! I am making you an appointment!!!!! :blush: think he thinks i am mental!!!

Hello gals

DH parents over the moon, MIL been on the phone with her top tip for m/s (which I don't have yet) - apparently mcvities plain digestive biscuits work wonders!

Still doesn't feel real.

Been having crampy achy belly, just like before AF - are you lot having that to or have had it? Its a bit disconcerting although I have read its perfectly normal. Seems slightly worse in the evenings. Wishing - I see you have had something similar?

Howdy Im due may 8th! I think
Ive had a couple waves of nausia....(wearing travel bands, eating spearmint and ginger biscuits) and my boobs feel tight... if you know what i mean! oh yes.. cramps, twinges in the lower belly!!

I got stemital from my doc which is safe to take for the first two trimesters!!... How is everyone.. GReat to be here. Although kind of doesnt feel real yet and i feel like i shouldnt be here until ive seen amidwife..... even though i have had two bfps !!!!!!!11

Hello gals

DH parents over the moon, MIL been on the phone with her top tip for m/s (which I don't have yet) - apparently mcvities plain digestive biscuits work wonders!

Still doesn't feel real.

Been having crampy achy belly, just like before AF - are you lot having that to or have had it? Its a bit disconcerting although I have read its perfectly normal. Seems slightly worse in the evenings. Wishing - I see you have had something similar?

Hi hun. Yep - i have felt like af was going to arrive from about 5DPO!! Getting used to it now but mine is worse in the morning!! I think its normal - i have seen a lot of women on here saying that they felt premenstrual! I know that with my ds and dd i used to have cramping every month when i would normally have af right the way through!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->