Bumps due in MAY 2009 Buddies!

Hello everyone. I'm due 30 April but closer to your guys dates than the April thread so hope you dont mind me joining you. CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Hello gals

DH parents over the moon, MIL been on the phone with her top tip for m/s (which I don't have yet) - apparently mcvities plain digestive biscuits work wonders!

Still doesn't feel real.

Been having crampy achy belly, just like before AF - are you lot having that to or have had it? Its a bit disconcerting although I have read its perfectly normal. Seems slightly worse in the evenings. Wishing - I see you have had something similar?

Hi hun. Yep - i have felt like af was going to arrive from about 5DPO!! Getting used to it now but mine is worse in the morning!! I think its normal - i have seen a lot of women on here saying that they felt premenstrual! I know that with my ds and dd i used to have cramping every month when i would normally have af right the way through!!! :hug:

Thanks - In my head I know its normal but it just feels a bit strange. I think its going to be a long 3 months until 2nd tri!

DH and I are off to the GP this evening. After reading on here, I am not expecting all that much but we will see.

My latest "symptom" is that my brain seems to be working on half speed - been definitely more dozy at work (and I just can't get away with that) and last night I left my handbag on the bus! Got DH to chase the bus down in the car as I realised just after I got off but no joy. So in one last attempt I phoned my phone (which was in the bag) and a lovely lady answered. She had found my address in the bag and was going to bring it over but in the end we drove to her. So restored my faith in humanity - especially in London! So got everything back - wallet, phone, ipod, house keys. DH was a wreck. I just kept saying sorry but he was fine. MIL (bless her) told DH that it was par for the course for me to get a bit forgetful and he just has to put up with it! I have never in all my years left my bag behind before so I am blaming the rush of blood to my uterus for depriving my brain of sense.

welcome and congrats K8y

Mrs Tatty - ah the pregnant brain! :rofl: at you chasing the bus - but bless the lady for saying she'd come to you!! That is lovely!! I forget everything - although my pregnant brain vanished with my 1st and never really came back again!! :blush:
xxxx

Welcom K8y.

I've got pregnancy brain as well Mrs Tatty.

I've got really sore boobs today, tried to run and OMG they hurt!
DH is letting me POAS, more expensive one tomorrow :happydance:

Just popping my head in from the due march 09 thread to say a massive congratulations to all of you here. I would like to say that I know a lot of you have been through so much getting here, and wanted you to know how pleased I am to see you in here. Isnt it busy already, and what a lot of ladies due on May 1st. I hope you all have a pleasant first tri, and a fantastic pregnancy,

:hug:

Shimmy,
xxx
:hugs:

ive been dopey as hell.... forgetting taps are on and what im doing half way through doing it.... !!
me thinks me is preoccupied...

My boobs hurt today... going up and down the stairs!!! I'm not that big either, C cup... when do we go to non-wired bras???

Hi everyone and congrats :), I'm due on May the 4th x

Hi Girls, hows everyone doing in here?
Im poorly sick:cry:
I have face ache:rofl: My sinuses are all playing up and my ears, cheeks, eyes, head, nose and teeth are hurting, my body is aching and OMG my Im going to cut off my boobs cos they are soooooooo sore!!! Im tired all the time and feel like poo:cry:

But its all worth it for a healthy little bubbs, I just hope this sinus problem doesnt persist for too long its really getting me down now.
Other than that I feel great!!

jacqui - :hug: I'm with you on the boobs and tiredness

baboo - welcome - I'm due the day after you!!

Howdy Buddies!

Well I am still so so so tired. The cramping seems to be calming down. I am extremely constipated, so much so its past awww pregnancy symptom now!
My boobs I dont think can get any bigger either.

Other than that am great!

Went to see GP today, he was great, gave me(and OH) stuff to read and i have to go back for a double appointment to be booked in!:happydance:

Its seeming so much more real now.

I still poas at least twice a week, just to be sure!:blush:

Hoping to tell my dad and OH parents this weekend!:muaha:

Emma.xx

awww jaqui xx it is worth it!!! - When your pg your membranes thicken, including in your nose.. so it makes your sinus' feel a bit stuffy... I had a "cold" all the way through my first pg

glad your feeling good elmaxie x take a pillow everywhere you go lol

My boobs arent sore :( getting them fears of losing it now

elamxie - I still POAS!!! haha, I've got doctors appointment on monday morning, just before I go back to teaching. It really doesn't seem real!!

I'm beginning to feel a little sick now... on the blue berry juice and a little constipated so on prune juice as well!!

Hope everyone is doing well... off to move my sister into her new flat!

Hi guys. Elmaxie - i am so pleased you are still POAS!! I have only just stopped!!!!! Looks great though seeing mega dark lines!! :happydance:
My bbs are sooooo sore too guys and the tiredness has really hit me over the last few days. I couldn't open my eyes this morning. :sleep: still feeling really grotty but it is coming and going now most of the day. :sick: I'm off chinese (which i am pretty devastated about!!), cake :)shock: WTF is that about???!!), red meat - OH cooked me a steak last night which tasted like feet!!!!
Really looking forward to tonight - am having a take away curry and watching x factor, and the choir one and will most probably be in bed for 9!! BLISS!!!!
hope you all have a fab weekend girls.
Congrats baboo and welcome. xxxxxx

Went to the GP yesterday with DH. He was lovely, checked BP, weight, heart and lungs and took pee to check my kidneys. Didn't do another pg test as he said (which I expected) that the home ones were as accurate as anything he had. Gave me the forms for free prescriptions and dental which he will send off for me.

Talked through lots of things and gave me some material to read about what to eat and what not to etc. Have to pick one of our local hospitals for booking in and tell him this week so on the net although there is not that much useful info. All the stats are way out of date. Might as well flip a coin!

Doc said if anything happens and I want to talk I can call the surgery and he will call me back and sort out hospital appointment/scan for me if I need an emergency one.

Pretty happy and is beginning to feel more real now.

Went to the GP yesterday with DH. He was lovely, checked BP, weight, heart and lungs and took pee to check my kidneys. Didn't do another pg test as he said (which I expected) that the home ones were as accurate as anything he had. Gave me the forms for free prescriptions and dental which he will send off for me.

Talked through lots of things and gave me some material to read about what to eat and what not to etc. Have to pick one of our local hospitals for booking in and tell him this week so on the net although there is not that much useful info. All the stats are way out of date. Might as well flip a coin!

Doc said if anything happens and I want to talk I can call the surgery and he will call me back and sort out hospital appointment/scan for me if I need an emergency one.

:hugs: glad everything went well hun.
One of my friends went and visited her local hospitals before she made a decision - not sure if they would let you do that where you are....but it might be worth ringing and finding out.
Have a fab weekend. xxx

Should i see doc too to get forms for free dental? i thought the midfive would have given to me.... but she didnt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->