Bumps due in MAY 2009 Buddies!

Thanks :p I don't feel like it really, but then I keep having to expand my mat clothes lol.

Post 201 :p Where is everybody? How're we all doing? Both of these may threads are quiet!

I have been so sick lately ladies. these last few days have been horrible! (I think I'm just a suck cause I don't get sick often :p ) feeling a bit better today, but no where near where I should be!

Otherwise have my scan booked for January 5th so that's exciting - and it's going to be 4d! Nothing too much new here besides that!

can anyone else feel there baby move yet?

Im 18 weeks (Almost 19) and im not 100% about whether I can feel the baby move or not.

I can defintly tell between feeling nothing in my belly and feeling something.

Perhaps its where Im overwieght and thats why it isnt as much as it should be?? i suppose later on I'll feel it, when theres not much room in there for baby to move around lol

felt baby move...little kicks....then put my hand there and felt it with my hand aswell. was over the moon. it was amazing.

xxxx

I've been feeling little flutters.. occassionally something more. But nothing very distinct yet.

hello ladies...

just got back from my 18 weeks scan and sonographer said 80% girl... I am so over the moon as I wanted a daughter and now we have one... I cannot believe it...

Bubbles legs were so tightly shut she couldnt say for sure, but I am sure i seen3 white lines and I DIDNT see a pee pee or scrotem so yay!!!

I'm due on the 24th and have been feeling a lot of flutters and a couple of really strong kicks.

Has anyone started buying things yet? I went a bit mad in the mothercare sale, just couldn't resist!

yeah i've bought a few things in the sale. I was planning on leaving it but as i saw some good offers i thought there's no point leaving it because i'll need to save as much money as i can by the time LO arrives!

haven't bought anything yet - waiting to find out the sex on Monday :)

Hi there everyone. I am due on the 28th of May. I have been feeling lots of movement from my little munchkin which has been really nice. It seems to have regular wake up spells in the day, when I first wake up, mid morning, lunch, mid afternoon, tea, early evening and then it likes playtime when I go to bed!
I also confess to going slightly mad in the mothercare sale, I couldn't resist. We said we wouldn't do the nursery until after the second scan but we couldn't resist a bargain.
How is everyone doing? I hope you are all well x :hug:

Ive jsut gotten over the flu and having to suffer not being able to take anything for it, yak!

We can go get the pram this month :D Paid for it ages ago but put the request date for this month.

Hey welcome Gemma Lou to the May 2009 buddies bit lol

I have brought a few bits (like babygros) my mum has brought some bits, (Dummies, babygros, baby vests, bibs! man I have a lot of bibs and she is getting the cot) I got a few stuff off people (My cousins gave me a rocking moses basket, baby bath and some blankets)and I have some baby bath stuff and talc and cottonwool lol I know I need loads more!! lol

Hey! Does anyone feel like, they just farted in thier belly? (LMao i know) or like wierd little farty like pops in the belly? because I have been getting a lot of those! its a bit wierd, like Im 'blowing wind' wierd or something lol

Oooooooooooh im going pram shopping on Wed, just going to find which one we are getting and from what shop!, my nan is paying for it!

Hey! Does anyone feel like, they just farted in thier belly? (LMao i know) or like wierd little farty like pops in the belly? because I have been getting a lot of those! its a bit wierd, like Im 'blowing wind' wierd or something lol
QUOTE]

These sound like movement from the baby!! I remeber a while ago you had not felt anything yet, and I cannot remember (preggie brain) if you have had anything since then, but thats whaat it sounds like to me

OMG people, has anyone stuffered from back aches yet?
mine are herendous :cry:
I have had them the past few days and today is so painfull I have thought about taking panadol for it..The past few weeks have been okay, I have been able to put up with it.. was only a small ache until about 3 days ago and now I am in agony.. I am about to go and see my GP for our 22 week check up, so I hope there is something she can do for me...

It seems to be getting worse.... help!!!!!!! :hissy:

QUOTE]

These sound like movement from the baby!! I remeber a while ago you had not felt anything yet, and I cannot remember (preggie brain) if you have had anything since then, but thats whaat it sounds like to me

Hey! Holden_babez!

Yea! I was a bit worried when I when from some lil movements to hardly anything, I went to the hospital where they listened for the heartbeat and did a quick scan, everything was fine, strong heartbeat and everything!!!

I still have those wierd lil 'farting pops' lol and yesterday a couple of times it felt more like my tummy turning over then pops so.... yea!!

i have abit of back pain when I have been standing up for too long, then my shoulders hurt then my feet, although my shoulders are worse! lol

ooh I know im double posting but i completly forgot! I went buggy/pram shopping today!
we didnt buy anything but we know now what we want! one of those pramette ones! they look pretty cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->