Bumps on your 2nd+ child

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
So any Mummies who have had more than 1 LO....

On your second baby did you find you were bigger than bump#1? Because my bump #1 was MASSIVEEE!! :dohh:

I was neat with Mikey and I'm neat again. I'd say smaller this time actually.

I can't remeber to be sure but i think it was about the same, although i did show earlier with Paige x

Hey girls im on bump number 4 As i have 2 children and one angel in heaven and now pregnant with baby number 4 and my bumps have deffently got bigger as they have gone along and you could tell i was pregnant from alot ealier on even though my two daughters weighed the same when they was born, hey why does no-one eva use the chat rooms?

i was tiny with Kayleigh, and MASSIVE with Charlie!!! Mind you, there was 13 years difference!:rofl:

I was tiny with both mine but I would say I was a bit smaller with my second but I think that had something to do with him being breech throughout.

Well i was alright with my first but with my second i was HUGE

i've been big with all four of my pregnancys ...i get asked when im due with this one and when i say not until dec they look at me and then ask is it twins ?
nope just the one !

i was tiny with nicole and HUGE with callum. i showed pretty much straight away with callum too but i think you tend to with your 2nd + pregnancys.

i didnt show until about 22 weeks with brendan but i had a noticable bump at around 5 weeks with this one seriously!!! and i know people say u cant that early but i beg to differ lol im a lot bigger this time than last time for sure.

I was massive with 1st, tiny with 2nd & massive with 3rd!!

wasn't huge but i was bigger with kacy then i was kira

My first bump was HUGE and Lucy was even worse. I was so big it was uncomfortable from about 5 months :rofl:

Every single person asked me if I was expecting twins-and I mean everyone thought it! Really makes u feel shity at the time! I went from a 12 to a 22!

The Dr estimated Lucy between 10-11lb (thank god she was only 9lb 7!)

So Wobbs, u might be in for it again!

with tommy i definately showed earlier and felt movements a lot earlier but id say i was about the same size wiith both of them

h x

I've only got the one baby, but my mum has had 5. She said that she did not get bigger each time as she went along, but she did show earlier with every baby - with her latest she had a proper bump (not bloating or wind) by 15 weeks! :shock: But Lily was quite a big baby.

...Maybe this is because the muscles are less tight and more easy / quicker to stretch?

I'm a bit bigger this time than 1st time round but i also weigh more now than i did before!!

I did show quicker this time as i no longr have any tummy muscles!!!

I cant remember really lol but i'm fairly sure i am showing earlier than i did with Ewan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->