Burning Boobies

BritAcrossSea

Yellow Bump Turned Pink
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not alone in this department. I don't get it all the time, just occasionally all of a sudden my boobs feel like they're on fire and trying their hardest to push themselves out of my bra. So I was just wondering if anyone's been using anything to soothe the burning sensation? My sister briefly mentioned cabbage to me yesterday but the conversation was a bit rushed so didn't get the full explanation :shrug:.

women use savoy cabbage leaves to soothe boobies with mastitis or if theyre sore/engorged during breastfeeding but not heard of them being used to help during pregnancy. I know what you mean though mine are horrid and I have to wear a bra all the time but then they get all itchy cos theyre not getting enough air!

Ooopsie, yep that sounds like what my sister was talking about. I heard her say about "savoy cabbages" but tbh we have a cash & carry called the Savoy Stores and I thought she was talking about that :dohh:. That'll teach me... Must pay more attention, lol.

i get that the itching and the burning its so annoying. i found one leaking too (this is my second pregnancy so maybe thats why)!!

I have had a stabbing red hot needle like pain in my nipples for about 4 days now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->