Burning Boobies

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by BritAcrossSea, Jan 26, 2011.

1. BritAcrossSea

BritAcrossSea Yellow Bump Turned Pink

I'm sure I'm not alone in this department. I don't get it all the time, just occasionally all of a sudden my boobs feel like they're on fire and trying their hardest to push themselves out of my bra. So I was just wondering if anyone's been using anything to soothe the burning sensation? My sister briefly mentioned cabbage to me yesterday but the conversation was a bit rushed so didn't get the full explanation :shrug:.

2. DragonMummy

DragonMummy Well-Known Member

women use savoy cabbage leaves to soothe boobies with mastitis or if theyre sore/engorged during breastfeeding but not heard of them being used to help during pregnancy. I know what you mean though mine are horrid and I have to wear a bra all the time but then they get all itchy cos theyre not getting enough air!

3. BritAcrossSea

BritAcrossSea Yellow Bump Turned Pink

Ooopsie, yep that sounds like what my sister was talking about. I heard her say about "savoy cabbages" but tbh we have a cash & carry called the Savoy Stores and I thought she was talking about that :dohh:. That'll teach me... Must pay more attention, lol.

4. nikkip

nikkip Mummy to 2!!

i get that the itching and the burning its so annoying. i found one leaking too (this is my second pregnancy so maybe thats why)!!

5. Chocciebutton

Chocciebutton Well-Known Member

I have had a stabbing red hot needle like pain in my nipples for about 4 days now!