Burning sensation at top of bump

EffyM

Reaction score
It feels like my skin is on fire in this one spot at the top of my bump sorta under my boob

There isn't anything visible

Any ideas?

I sometimes get something like this. It feels like the top of my bump is stinging. I think it is just the weight of the bump. I only really get it if ive been on my feet alot I find if I sit it helps..

I get this sort of sensation but at the bottom of my bump on the left hand side. I only really get it when I'm sitting down. Don't know what it is really!

Beca :wave:

i get it in exactly the same place and i started putting cocoa butter on it every night and i dont get it anymore, i think it was stretching x

I get the same but at the bottom of my bump on the right- just above my pubic bone. Mentioned it to midwife who thought it was just an over stretched muscle and to give it a rub and sit down till the pain went away. Could be similar? x

it comes and goes...
i get it standing
sitting
laying down

i have tried coco butter but honestly the only thing that makes it feel better is usually a damp cloth

OMG, thanks a ton for this thread..I have been suffering from this for a few weeks now and it's TERRIBLE
I have my appt on the 28th and hope they give me an ointment..it hurts like nothing..! I get it while sitting, standing,lying on bed. I have it like you just below the boobs. I read this today and wanted to share with you ladies..

https://www.buzzle.com/articles/skin-burning-sensation-during-pregnancy.html

:hugs:

Ha, I posted thr EXACT same thing 2 days ago.. :)

I've had this too for a few weeks. The skin is constantly sore : ( as someone else has said, pretty sure this is the weight of the bump pulling at the skin, especially as it drops. Haven't found anything that helps though : (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->