Burping and heartburn like feeling?

Starlight32

Reaction score
I'm almost in second trimester and was wondering if this is normal? It's been going on for the past day or so; I'm constantly burping, even in the morning before eating anything. It makes me nauseous but feels different from morning sickness.

I burp a lot when pregnant. It is so damn annoying. It makes me feel worse too. I usually only get it bad after eating/drinking. Especially at the end of the day... All the food from the day seems to catch up to me and its unrelentless.

Same here! I swear, I'm burping all the time. :/ The heartburn occurs mostly at night, but is definitely there as well.

I'm glad it's not just me (sorry you guys experience it though).

Mine is so uncomfortable, it borders in painful sometimes. I feel like I have to burp, and sometimes it won't come out, or even burping doesn't fix the gas problem!

I'm all kinds of messed up. Burping, nausea, some kind of nasty after taste that just lingers constantly. I swear the last few days too I had a low grade fever, woke up shivering last night. No idea what was going on. Hormones are running wild over here!

Does the burping problem make it difficult for any of you guys to eat? I feel so full all the time now!

I went from eating everything in sight the first tri to nothing sounds good this tri. It's more from the nausea though for me. First tri i needed to eat to keep it at bay, but now the thought of eating makes it even worse.

Yeah I could eat a lot at the beginning despite nausea. These past few days, it's been hard to even get s few bites of something in even though I know I should eat more.

Burping and feeling full, not being able to burp though I kept on feeling like I had to burp is how I felt with heartburn. Talk to your midwife and see what she suggests! My midwife is pregnant too and is suffering from heartburn and finally took the medicine she had been recommending... She couldn't stop raving about how much better she felt!! Good luck!

I'll have to ask my doctor next appointment! Do you know the medicine name?

I thought I just had gas bubbles, but it turned out to be weird GERD (instead of traveling up to be heartburn it just stays in my stomach and eats away at the lining!). I've had it for the past ten or so years, took Zantac for the first tri and midwife said to go right back on omeprazole in second tri. It can get really bad, I went into false labor with my last and had to be monitored at the hospital until the meds they gave me kicked in! Keep an eye on it, if it's a stomach acid issue it'll unfortunately keep getting worse, but the meds are safe and will make you so much more comfortable!

I'm going to mention it to the doctor. Milk seems to help tonight. I'm feeling better after a glass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->