Burping like crazy!!!!!

moonix13

Reaction score
I'm about 10 weeks now still have slight naseau and food aversions but the burping is getting so bad!

I'm scared to eat, I've been trying to eat smaller meals spaced out but everytime I eat it's like the food sits on my chest and I burp like 20 times over the next 2-3 hours it's so bad! I can't even lie down even though I'm exhausted because I feel sicker from the heaviness and naseau on my chest! I hate eating with people too because I'm scared of the loud burps I'll have to do

Argh I thought things were supposed to improve by 10-12 weeks but this burping is getting so bad lately!

Any else relate??? How do you ease it? My digestive system seems soo sluggish I'm only going to the toilet every 3 days or so!

i was like this with DS, burping was one of my first symptoms before we even got our BFP!

I burp all day and night, I burped really loud on the train the other day its uncontrollable!! I can't eat anything that might bring up a funky smell when I burp otherwise I will be sick. Plain food is all I can stomach, I am over 11 weeks now and the nausea is getting better but the burping and bm's are not!! Like you I am lucky if it is twice a week. I hope this 2nd tri energy is not a myth as it is all that has been keeping me going!!

Yep, me too. My digestive system goings into shutdown it seems when I'm pregnant. I have a history of stomach ulcers too so also suffer from heartburn and indigestion. I find smaller snacks help rather than eating big meals, and doing a bit exercise always leaves me feeling a bit lighter iykwim?

Yup I burp all the time now. Anytime I'm eating or drinking anything...its gross.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->