Buserelin spray side effects? Will period be on time?

Trying 2 cope

Reaction score
Hi, I'm on my second day of suprecur (buserlin) nasal spray and was hoping some more experienced ladies could tell me how it made them feel and whether it had any effect on when Af came?

X

Hi,
I am taking buserelin but in injection form. I found that almost immediately I had headaches but after taking advice from ladies here I upped fluids and they really improved. The only other side effect was tiredness! Real kick ass tiredness!!
My Af arrived dead on time so no affect there! Xx

Hiya,

I also had headaches initially and definitely had emotional lows too - but your body is being plunged into menopause so that's not surprising.

It did delay AF for me, which nobody had thought to tell me was likely. I'm usually 28 days max and AF came on day 31.

Good luck - you just have to go with it I'm afraid!

X

Hi ladies,

Thanks so much for replying. I'm feeling the tiredness. Waking up in the morning is a real struggle. Glad I know I'm not imagining it.

Xx

Hi hope your ok, i had the buserlin injections i had head aches, mood swings, tiredness and my AF was a few days late but nothing silly. Any ways good luck xx

Hi there, I know this is an old-ish post but wondered how you were getting on? I'm starting the same spray tomorrow and not really looking forward to it. Did you have to take it 4 times a day as well?

I'm on the spray. I had the odd sore head and tiredness but nothing out of the ordinary. However I started the spray on CD2 compared to CD21 last cycle. As I had AF anyway it got damn heavy, really heavy where I nearly couldn't keep up with both methods of protection!!!. It lasted 12 days for me too.

I remember when I started the spray CD21 last time, it was like a normal period, then a week or so later I had another period for 2 days and then a couple of very light days, so don't be surprised if it appears again whilst DR'ing.

Hi,

I've been on the buserelin twice, the one thing i would say is really make sure you're drinking tons of water - it really minimises any side effects.

Go for 2 litres plus a day. I also found it helped to glug down a massive glass of water after each shot.

It sounds so simple but it does work.

My AF was a few days late too, especially the second time.

Good luck.

Lizx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back