But I need help!!!

kissesandhugs

Momma to Isaiah and Nova
Reaction score
This seems soo stupid lol :blush: But I'm having a hard time, I need help making a decision. Let hair grow long or cut short?!?!?!

Collagehaur.jpg

Love the short hair on you! I was trying to grow mine out, but it ended up in a pony tail every day - so I cut it!

Long! If you decide to cut it later on you may be able to donate to Beautiful Lengths or Locks of Love. If you're worried about baby pulling, like mine does, just put it in a bun or pony tail. If you have short hair you can't do that.

Haha when my hair is long it is ALWAYS in a bun or pony , I only straighten it on special occasions. That's why I do prefer short. But when I do have those special occasions I always wish my hair was long so I could do more with it :shrug: Last time I chopped 10 inches off & gave it to locks of love :)

I actually like it both ways on you, swaying more on short but I think you'd suit a bob.. I don't know if its a different term in America lol

I actually like it both ways on you, swaying more on short but I think you'd suit a bob.. I don't know if its a different term in America lol

Oh yeah a nice bob would suit you:thumbup:

I love your hair short! Totally tempts me to cut mine off hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"