Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Flips

You can get different colours at babipur just send a note with your order (says in the ad on their site) They are great at helping there.

I ordered my Flips yesterday afternoon from Babi Pur and they turned up this morning! Fantastic customer service, I also added a note to ask for 2 different colours.

Got mine today! Fantastic!

Two Flipz and two free LL ones on the way. The collection has begun.

Got to love FYP, ordered more flips thurs and here they are! Got some Moonbeam organics this time....must not buy any more nappies.....*cough*

I am now the proud owner of 4 flips and i may need more to try haha, i got them from fyp and they took a couple of days to get here and wouldn't you know they all arrived on the days dh was at home so i had to hide the wrappers and eat the invoices lol x

Ive buried the wrappings in the bottom of the bin as I got the post this morning *whistles innocently* Im starting to doubt the wisdom of getting a different colour though, OH is more likely to notice than if Id stuck with just ribbit coloured ones....
Ive chucked them in the machine already though so should be able to just sneak them into the stash whilst hes running round like a headless chicken later....

I always hide the wrappers in places I know my OH won't go, but then once I do he suddenly decides he needs something from that particular place :dohh:

I may have to consider eating the invoices too Donna :thumbup:

Squish, you'll be having DH's baby soon, you're immune!

does anyone else want to go halfs, i think i want another but not two :laugh2: I'll be ordering in a little bit so let me know!

do it quick the offer should only be january if it's still on the sites you might get away with it.

Yea i checked it's still on, it is still tech January lol

It's still available today on babipur...am considering moving to resuable but want to try one out first! So if anyone fancies going halves with me?

Cheeks and Cherries are also offering them on BOGOF still :thumbup:

It's still available today on babipur...am considering moving to resuable but want to try one out first! So if anyone fancies going halves with me?

i will if u want? I never did it last night. If you let me know what you want i'll order this evening if you like?

i will if u want? I never did it last night. If you let me know what you want i'll order this evening if you like?

Sure thing :) Can paypal you once you've ordered. Either the blue or green, i know thats not the names lol but u know which i mean :) thanks :)

no probs,did u want organic or stay dry?

Either, I'm clueless about reusable nappies. This will be my first one :) So you can chose

Anyone else still waiting to go half??? We have to do it today!! :D I'm happy with any colour.

Either, I'm clueless about reusable nappies. This will be my first one :) So you can chose

Ordered :thumbup: I went organic, it's a little bit more expensive but they're better, hope you don't mind :flower:

Ordered :thumbup: I went organic, it's a little bit more expensive but they're better, hope you don't mind :flower:

Nope that's fine :D
Do you want to Pm me your paypal details and how much I owe you and I will try and figure out how to pay you! lol I am rubbish with paypal lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->