Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Flips

Hey Missy!

I've ordered the stay dry in Zinnia is that okay for you?

I'm still waiting for them to arrive and now the snows pelted down AGAIN I don't know when I'll be getting it!

I'll let you know when it gets here and I'll pm you to confirm if you want it still and sort payment and address etc x

Yayyy!! You're a fast mover! lol. Yes that's cool in zinnia :) If I like it I might go for the ribbit as well :winkwink: x

I figured it was doing me no good being stuck in the stock room gathering dust so thought I'd go ahead and order and keep one aside for when someone wants it :thumbup:

x :hugs: x

Haha!! How kind and thoughtful of you..rescuing poor, sad nappies from their boredom and loneliness! :D

Ladies that have had their Flips delivered, were they delivered by Royal Mail???

You girls are bad I ended up ordering ribbits and moonbeam and extra liners and disposable liners and then I noticed a good deal on fleece liners for my fuzzis. Think i might need to sell some of my little lambs and tot bots now :wacko:

i got mine from babipur the postage was cheaper.

I've sold some nappies recently so had enough funds to get the organic set in moonbeam, 2 spare organic inserts and 2 packs or disposable inners as well.

i love the bg organics and reading some of the US reviews they seem to prefer the organic inners too. each to their own though i have pockets with both and i'm indifferent.

hurry up fluffy post !! :happydance:

So i have to buy those stay dry inserst too right?? :dohh:

if you brought the trial packs they come with inserts, i brought a couple of extra so i can interchange easier and get several uses out of each wrap as intended.

I got from babipur as well, pity they dont do free postage after spending so much :dohh:

Im thinking of using them instead of sposies on days out

How many days after you ordered them did you get them hun??

I know it says 3-10 days but it said they had been dispatched on the 11th and unless it's been sent my snail mail I don't understand why it hasn't got here yet??

On the inventory thingy bob it says Shipping Carrier: More, no idea what that means!

I need my nappies!!!!!

Mine came after 3 days. I ordered them on the 8th and got them on the 11th. Also ordered more inserts on the 11th and got them yesterday.

How many inserts did people order? I got 2 lots of nappies, 3 extra inserts and 3 packs of sposie inserts for easy days out hopefully. :thumbup:

Oh my, why do I have a bad feeling about this??

I really hope they haven't got lost :cry:

We had a big to do with Parcelforce just before Christmas, they had left a very expensive present for the boys with one of our neighbours and never left a note to say so. It's only by going online and tracking it that I realised they had delivered it to a neighbour! Only problem this time round is I don't have a tracking number to track them with so they could be anywhere and I'd be none the wiser!!

I've sent an email to the site asking them to confirm who they used to ship the nappies and if they confirm Parcelforce I'm going to ring them and hope they can help me just with my Name, address etc.

I've never had much luck with ordering things online but I still do it LOL.

Well I told you I didn't have much luck didn't I!!!

I just rang up Babame to check with them and she said there appears to be a problem with my order and it may have to be resent..... blummin great!!! :cry:

I don't know I order wraps that turn up in the wrong colour (although I kept them because Cassidy suits them) and now this!!

She's going to ring me back to confirm what's going on, but what I don't get is if there's been an issue why update my order status to shipped :dohh:

I must have THE worst luck in the world!

I hope you get them soon! Just to cheer you up though, sometimes things getting lost can work in your favour. I ordered some clothes and they got lost in the post so I was refunded and ordered something else. That turned up a few days later just fine. Fast forward three weeks and the stuff I originally ordered turned up too... Okay it's naughty but I kept both lots :)

LOL well perhaps I'll get lucky but by the sounds of it they were never actually shipped to begin with!

Still waiting on that phone call, it's been longer than 10 minutes! I must be the most impatient person in the world, when someone says 10 minutes I expect it to be 10 minutes LOL. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->