Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Flips

Its horrible when things get lost in post.... hope they sort your order soon. Iordered with babipur as they had the sposie inserts

Yeah I had a look on there after, I was gutted LOL and I'm still waiting on that callback :dohh:

Update: (and I had to ring them back in the end) The lady said that she has tried phoning Parcelforce and they have no record of the the goods being sent, ruddy marvellous!!!

She has been trying to chase them up and see if they can locate them or if there's been an error but she's having no luck getting through to a person and keeps getting automated messages.

She said if it's not resolved by the end of the day she will resend them tomorrow!

I know it's 'only' nappies but I'm so fed up of things going wrong whenever I order something, I now have 3 disposables left and not enough nappies in my possession not to worry about this! I really didn't want to buy anymore!

Anymore disposables that is!

:growlmad:

THE WOMAN LIED and Pacelforce confirmed my fears..... I'm just destined to be treated like a mug and consistently get shat on!!

THE WOMAN LIED and Pacelforce confirmed my fears..... I'm just destined to be treated like a mug and consistently get shat on!!

:hugs: I think it sometimes feels like everything goes wrong when a few things happen one after the other.

fill your pants.com is doing the microfibre flip on BOGOF with free delivery!!

fill your pants.com is doing the microfibre flip on BOGOF with free delivery!!

And it looks like you can order two different colours on the BOGOF... I said no more nappies, but I think I NEED just two more :happydance:

Me too Rach as I want another Ribbit and I also want a moonbeam :rofl: am posting yours tomorrow so long as Caitlyn is well :cloud9:

Me too Rach as I want another Ribbit and I also want a moonbeam :rofl: am posting yours tomorrow so long as Caitlyn is well :cloud9:

I ordered moonbeam in the bogof if you fancy doing a swap for a ribbit?
x

Bekki,
Did your Flips arrive? And do you still want to split with me? :)

Hiya hun, there was a big cafuffle with the original ones I brought, had a major problem dealing with the company.

I did get some others from Babipur but after all the nuisance with Baba Me I was just glad to get any LOL.
I'm going to order some from fill your pants though because of the option of 2 separate colours and also because they only take couple of days max to get here.

If you tell me what colour you want I will order them now! I want a ribbit one anyway!

x

I have just ordered a ribbit and moonbeam flip from babipur, it says they've been dispatched today so hopefully they will get here tomorrow/Wednesday. I like fluffy post arriving through my door! :happydance:

Hiya hun, there was a big cafuffle with the original ones I brought, had a major problem dealing with the company.

I did get some others from Babipur but after all the nuisance with Baba Me I was just glad to get any LOL.
I'm going to order some from fill your pants though because of the option of 2 separate colours and also because they only take couple of days max to get here.

If you tell me what colour you want I will order them now! I want a ribbit one anyway!

x

Are they good? I'd like a Zinnia please :)

The first time I used one it did leak but only the runny breast milk poop (and I hadn't pre-washed it *whoops*) but I've used it a couple of times since and the poop held :thumbup:

I'll send you my paypal addy when I've ordered them :hugs:

Hunny there has been a development, OH collared me trying to order the flips and wasn't too pleased about it so I've had to put spenditures on hold!

However all is most certainly not lost because if you make your way to the fluffy bum club thread there are a couple of lovely ladies in there waiting to go halves with you!

Sorry I couldn't do it though x

Oops! lol. I am still getting my many parcels past OH at the mo I think. Thanks for letting me know anyway. I'll check out the other thread.....or shall I just have two for myself? :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->