Buying Nappies

carmen

Reaction score
Girls,

I need some advice mam has recommended when i m shopping every week, to buy a pack of nappies .

But how many newborn packs do i need and then the next months etc etc.

Some things i dont have a clue with..... :blush:

I wouldn't get loads of newborn nappies as you just have no idea how big your LO will be!!

I got a heap of Huggies size 1 when I was expecting & Maya was so diddy that I found premmie nappies were best for her!!

I think instead of buying aload of nappies, buy 2 packs of newborn & then every week put money on to a Boots gift card & then when your LO arrives you'll have the money to buy aload of packs of nappies in the right sizes :)

I agree, don't buy a lot of the newborn size because you may not use them all. We only went through one pack of newborn sizes and after that immediately started using Size 1's because Hannah was so big when she was born :D

ive got about 4 packs of newborn nappies but i think ill start buying the next sizes up!!

Yea i bought a selection just look at the weights and think how much a baby grows, if you dont get enough newborns then you can always buy more. You're more likely to use up the bigger ones later on anyhooo :)

I've got 4 packet's of Newborn size. And I'm getting 3 packet's of size 2 (Next size up from Newborn) :D

I wouldn't get loads of newborn nappies as you just have no idea how big your LO will be!!

I got a heap of Huggies size 1 when I was expecting & Maya was so diddy that I found premmie nappies were best for her!!

I think instead of buying aload of nappies, buy 2 packs of newborn & then every week put money on to a Boots gift card & then when your LO arrives you'll have the money to buy aload of packs of nappies in the right sizes :)

That sounds like a good plan actually, cos i was thinking ok what if they small or big baby?

Thanks Girls,

So i think that sounds like a plan 1-2 packs of nappies and then the next size up

i got 2 packs size 1 n a pack of size 2 so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->