buying progestrone in uk?

thanks they think my losses might be due to this but by the time they find out of course it is wayyy too late, they wont give me anything like this soo easily though :(

I would really speak to your doc Hun. I've had 2 losses and a preemie at 27 weeks, and PCOS and they have given me what might be progesterone on a study I'm on. It may not be progesterone either, it could be a placebo, I won't ever know. :( I hate pinning my hopes up on some tablet that may not even be anything but it was at least a way for me to get it.. Hold on Lynne have you not had a preemie before? Sorry if I have you mixed up with someone else chick xxxxxx

understand hun i think i would be the same with studies like this i have a new doctor so might get an appointment and talk everything over with them.

It makes sense to prescribe you hunny :hugs: some docs just don't 'get' it

i think with being uk and nhs they try everything to simply not give you something lol

You can say that again!! :thumbup:

i am not a huge fan of NHS or its doctors at the moment after what happened with my angel casey and the solo reason for her not being here being thier mistake i have almost given up any faith i could possibly have in them,

Defiantly change doctor, even if its just within the surgery Hun. It can make all the difference. When we were TTC Alex, I had the most disgusting woman, but changed and ended up with someone so pro active and understanding. Which is what we should really expect from a doctor. Xxx :hugs:

yeah will see what they say when see them not even had a first appointment yet so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->