buying things!

Mrs P5515 - That's the best thing about cross stitch, if you can count to 10 you're good to go! Lol. My mum is crafty too, although she's recently gotten into quilting more, so our LO will be showered with 'handmade by mum' and 'handmade by grandma' most likely! Possibly also a 'handmade by grandpa' (my step-dad would build them a killer cubby house in the backyard once we buy a place, lol.

xstitcher that is just too cute!!! Handmade with love from the whole family, I'm certainly envious and a little tempted.
I can count to 10 maybe I'll have to give it a go :thumbup:

I was considering buying some things, but then my OH said to me that I might be sad if I buy things and it turns out we can't have children. I hadn't thought of that before but it makes sense, so now I'm not sure!

I bought my very first baby thing today. It is a onsie with a jacket and feeted pants. The onsie says Little Lamb and on the feet are lambs. My last name is lamb so it is perfect to give to OH when we become pregnant and since it is gender neutral it works. :thumbup:

I don't see what's wrong with buying baby stuff before you start trying as long as you don't go over board.

This summer I stocked up on more baby clothes and some maternity stuff for me when I found a good deal. We also re-arranged the house just in case we're still here so there's a place to put the swing/bassinet/etc. My husband just humored me because he thought it was adorable. :haha:

Woohoo, I can show this to my OH, I'm not alone!
The sales have been driving me crazy, so many cute outfits that would have a great home with us :p I'm scared of tempting fate though.

This summer I stocked up on more baby clothes and some maternity stuff for me when I found a good deal. We also re-arranged the house just in case we're still here so there's a place to put the swing/bassinet/etc. My husband just humored me because he thought it was adorable. :haha:

Congrats on your :bfp:!!! :thumbup:

Congrats on your :bfp:!!! :thumbup:

Thank you, Tara! Hubby came home from deployment a month early and I got the surprise this morning! I was hoping for another May baby, so everything aligned perfectly! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->