BV?

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
I need more advice about this iv asked before and people seem to think it sounds like BV but im unsure what it is as iv never had anything other then thrush before.. All i had was discharge which was nothing major just cloudy stuff like what you get when you Ov so i thought nothing of it... but the only other thing is a bad smell .. thats the bit that makes me think somethings wrong.. and its embarresing :nope:

Im planning on ringing the drs tomorrow morning and getting in that day as thats what you have to do to get an appointment but usually there fussy and ask if its an emergency :\ but would they check if i might have BV? like do swabs etc? or will they tell me i will have to go to g.u.m clinic?

I get this a lot and it will be the smell you notice more than anything. The docs will prescribe you metrodiazanol (sp) either in a huge 1 hit dose or a series over the course of the week. It will clear it up. Some people like me get it over and over. I had the 1 hit dose the first time and it came back within 6/8 months but had a weeks course last time and its been nearly 12 months now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->